Meeting the sisters

So I just sit there, looking into the eyes of 5 shocked, bewildered, and fear filled eyes of 5 council members.

“You did what now?” the old lady said sounding like a black girl from the hood.

“I said, I threw them both on each side of the buildings and they passed out. They had it coming. You know it too. That was their punishment.” I said blandly. I knew they couldn’t lay a finger on me. And they knew it too.

“So can we begin?” I say. But then, it hits me. A strange, powerful pull. A new feeling. But I realize that it’s not me that’s feeling it, it’s Dainala.

‘What’s going on?’ I ask her.

‘A pack member from the Neon pack is an evil spirit. So evil, that it is powerful enough for a ‘Full Decision.’ She answers, as she gains power.

‘What’s a ‘Full Decision’?’I ask.

“It’s when the situation is so great, I have to call my sisters and parents.’ She answered. Then it hit me.

Her sisters and parents.

Her dad is the freaking Hell Hound. The wolf of Dark! And her mom is the freaking Wolf of Light! The Blessed Wolf.

And her sisters are the other most powerful creatures ever. The Wolf Of Life. The wolf of Destiny. And The Wolf Of Faith.

But not as powerful as me. Only Life can be a match for Dainala. She says that they all love each other though.

‘I have to posses your human form, Kat. It makes it easier.’ Dainala said.

‘Okay.’ I said giving in.

‘This is gonna hurt a lot.’ She warned. A little too late if you ask me.

I yelped in anguish. I felt myself slippin as I fell on Chase’s arms. He felt tense.

“Kat! What’s wrong love? Tell me.!” He asked worriedly.

And at that moment (curse you werewolf healing powers!) Zayne walked in. He saw me and had a smirk on his face, thinking he caused it. But when he realized that he was fine and that it couldn’t of been the bond. (There’s no bond by the way! He’s just stupid!) So he gets a worried look on his face.

“Take me to the middle of the circle.” Dainla says in my body.

Chase realizes this. So he carries us into the middle of the circle like stage. Then I get out of his arms.

And it begins.

‘For thousands of years we have been apart

Looking for love to fill our hearts.

We seek each other with desperate feels

But the time has come, we seal the deal.

‘I summon you, Araina!!!! Wolf of Life!’

Then lightning started flashing and thunder started following.The wind picked up the paste, and made a small tornado.

It came closer to me, and then it demolished and reveled a girl my age. But her eyes were fully white.

Araina.

‘Sister. It has been too long.’ Dainala says in a happy tone.

‘Indeed it has been.’ Araina says as she steps forward and hugs Dainala.

The crowed gasped. And we smirked. I swear, Dad fainted instead of my mom when they saw this.

Note to self, make fun of dad for it later.