The mate's and a song

SOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG UPLOAD. BUT I DID IT DIDN'T I?! ANYWAYS, SHORT, SUCKS BUT IT GIVES YOU INFO ON THE STORY. JOHN MAYER!JUST A HEADS UP, THE STORY IS REALLY GONNA BE INTERESTING IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE. LOVE YOU! ENJOY! READ! FAN COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

-ANDREA

Matt'S Pov

So. Here I am starring at a goddess sent from heaven above. Even if she isn't white like one she has a heavenly face.

"Don't you know it's rude to break down a girls door while she is changing with her best friend and then start staring at her like a fool?" She said.

"Wha?" I said spaced out.

Then her sentence hit me. Hard.

"Yo, moron! Stop staring at me like that!" Said her friend.

Drake snapped out of his porno land.

To tell you the truth, I was saying goodbye to porno land too.

"Sorry. But when you find your mate, you wanna jump her to the bones. And never let go. Be lucky we are under aged and our parents would kill us if you were knocked up or if you lost your virginity like that." I stated.

"Matt, let's be real man. We don't care about the age. We just wanna jump em. But we can't because we'll get in trouble." Drake said.

"Or that." I said.

"Wow. Didn't know our mate could be such man whores and only want us for sex."Said my mate with rage in her amazingly beautiful voice.

Oh crap. That wasn't smooth was it?

I looked at Drake.

He had the same expression on his face.

We are sooooo dead.

"No! No! I didn't mean it like that! I want my first time to be special and with my mate. Now it can happen. I am willing to wait till we're 60! Just to make it special for you." I said.

"Yeah. And we just said that because you are really attractive and we really could jump you if we could. But we won't. I am also a gentlemen you know." Drake said.

I stifled a laugh.

Yeah. Gentlemen my ass.

But they seemed satisfied with our answer.

"Okay. Sorry for thinking otherwise." Said my mate.

"Yeah. Me too." said Drakes mate.

"No problem. We kinda had it coming our way."I said.

"So what's your name?" I asked my mate.

"Shaneirys. Shaneirys Blain. What's yours?"She asked.

"Matt. Matt Blood."I answered.

"What?! You're the Matt Blood? Son of the wolf of Death?" She said bewildered.

"Yep." I answered simply.

"That is so cool. Way to go." She cheered.

"What's your name?" asked Drake.

"Yarelys. Yarelys Mendoza." She replied.

"Pretty name. My name is Drake. Drake Scale." he answered.

"That is so cool. I never heard of the last name Scale." She gushed.

"Well, because you never met a guy like me." He said

"Okay guys," said Shaneirys. What an amazing name. "Go. We gotta change clothes. We'll talk to you tomorrow."