Finally at the castle

Queen Elizabeth’s castle can’t come close to how big, cool and amazing this castle is.

3 Main towers.

5 Additional towers. And a village all around. In the front of the castle were gates. Inside was a field of pure green grass with flowers, bushes that had the most elegant flowers ever. Trees that were so good looking, they looked fake. And a fountain.

The gates opened.

We entered.

We walked towards the main castle. The biggest tower that is seen.

When we entered there, it all looked like a fairytale dream.

Paintings everywhere. Decorations…everything. I can’t describe it.

It’s just so beautiful.

Use your imagination!

When we got there, my butler Jenkins came towards me.

“Kat. I have inspected the whole castle. I have found all the rooms. And rooms for the servants are gonna be in the lower side of the main building. The servant quarters. I even have a new view.” He said with gleam in the last part.

“HAHAHA. Good for you Jenkins. Thank you so much Can you please show me and my kids around?” I said.

“Yes Master Kat. Follow me.” He said.

We let him lead the way.

We walked up 4 flights of stairs.

Damn I’m dead!

Finally, a hallway filled with doors appeared.

“Master Matt’s room.” He said as he showed us the first room in the right. Matt opened the door and froze there.

“I get my own hot tub! Damn! I hit the jack pot!” he said as he ran in there and closed the door.

Then his head popped out.

“Drake, come see this man!”

Then Drake ran there with lightning speed and slammed the door shut.

“The twin’s room. Jamie and Jessie.” He said.

He opened the door to revile a room that was divided in two. One side for a girl like Jamie and the other side for a boy like Jessie.

Blue and Yellow

Two different Huge! Beds.

Then they squealed and took their bags with them and ran off.

“The guest room for Drake when he realizes he has his own room. It’s the same as Matt’s.” he said with humor

“Then the nursery.”

He opened the door to revile a room filled with baby things. Diapers, bottles, Carrtoons. Everything! I saw three cribs with different colors. Green, blue and orange. I set Dakota on the orange one, Charlie on the Green one and Derek on the blue one.

They started crying but then giggling and then snored.

Aww Cute!

Anyways, back to the hall.

“Jasmine and Nate’s room.” Jenkins said.

We entered and saw a kids wonder land there. I saw two queen beds, two plasmas, a hot tub, Jacuzzi, and everything every girl and boy wants.

“Look at the cool decorations!” Jasmine said as she ran off with Nate behind her.

I swear he’s practically a lost puppy.