Escalating

I greeted Frank with a hug, happy to see him. Luke then introduced himself, and I noticed that he was glad Damian wasn't there. Even though it would've been nice to see him again, I knew that it would be very awkward. And definitely not good for the vibe. 

"Is that the line?" I sighed when I thought about how long it would take to get in. A renowned DJ around here was performing tonight, Frank explained. Apparently he was popular around here, and whenever he made an appearance the place was crowded. 
Luckily for us, Frank happened to know the bouncers very well since he had worked here for a while. And so we got in really easily, skipping most of the line. 
When we got in, Luke immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the dance floor. I had never seen him dance, but I could easily imagine that he was going to get a lot of attention tonight. Of course he always did, but if he was a good dancer too, it was gonna be a long night. 
He still had to gain a lot of trust back, and I wondered how well that would go if he had a drink...
As if reading my thoughts, Frank announced that he was getting us drinks. 
"Anything but beer," I grinned and Luke said he wanted a beer. I wasn't planning on getting drunk tonight. Flying back with a hangover didn't seem like a good option, and besides, I wanted to keep control of myself.
A little later my friend came back with four beers and a drink for me in plastic cups.
"I didn't want to have to walk all the way through the crowd again, so I just got you two beers." Frank handed two cups to Luke and we cheersed. 

"Jessy, dance with me." Luke grabbed me by the waist, and so we did. I was glad that Luke didn't pay attention to any of the girls looking at him, because I certainly did. He only had his eyes on me, which was very much to my liking. Being possessive wasn't my thing, but still, he made me happy by proving that he did care about me. 
After a while, Luke went to fetch us more drinks, and while he was gone, Frank had run into a friend. That meant that I was all by myself for a while, and it was no good dancing without anyone by my side. My insecurity soon got the best of me and I found a free spot against the wall. 
To be honest, that one drink had gotten me a bit tipsy and a little scared. When it came to going out, I was always on guard. 
And there it was: some random guy approached me and said, "What's up pretty? You look hot!"
"Excuse me?" I scowled at him, "I'm not in the mood to talk. Walk, please."
But he didn't and moved closer to me, which caused me to panic. Both Luke and Frank were nowhere to be seen. That was my own fault. Why did I have to move and not tell anyone?
But after a second the two guys came barging over to me, shoving the guy away. He stumbled back, mumbling something very offensive to me.
"Are you okay?" Luke asked, "We shouldn't have left you alone and when we came back, you weren't at our spot."
"It's okay, and I'm sorry," I said, feeling my heart beat in my throat, "But thanks for defending me. Now let's party!"
The three of us danced for a while then, but after a while I lost Luke and Frank again. I knew where they went - Luke went to the toilet, and Frank went outside to smoke. I wasn't worried, I knew where my friends were and they would come back any moment. I was drunk by now, and someone approached me again. Because of my drunkenness, I thought it couldn't hurt to have a little fun while Luke and Frank were away. We started dancing together, thanks to my new found confidence. "Nice to meet you." The guy said and told me his name, which I immediately forgot. I introduced myself too, and he bought me a drink. 

But after that drink I got even more dizzy and... he kissed me.