Ban Ryu x Half-Breed Reader

Your POV :

Why does that Ban Ryu guy have to be so picky when it comes to ladies,HE IS ALSO COLD TOWARDS THEM.Aish,I hate this kind of guys,The cold guys that girls fall inlove with just irritates me.

I've been inlove yes,But we never date due to me being a half-breed,He didn't care that I was a half-breed,He said he loved me but I rejected him when his parents knew we just you know secretly dated,That happened last week,I don't know how to react to that.

I never wanted to talk to him again because he is busy,And I don't want to talk to some one whom is busy from being a strong hwarang himself.

"YAH!" I looked and saw Soo Ho,My eyes just widens in shock as I stare at him while he is panting hard.

"Something wrong?" I asked with a formal kind of tone "No,Don't worry.." He replied and he smiled "I have a question." Soo ho asked "What is it?" He then looked at his cold hands "Have you seen that punk?" He asked as I shook my head as a sign of no.

"Were you looking for Ban Ryu?" He nodded as I smirked.

"He is by the fountain,I saw him because girls were chit chatting about something so I checked and saw Ban Ryu with his awful friends."

Soo Ho showed me that lovely smile as he
walk away angrily going towards the fountain.

"Y/N!" I turned and saw a feminine,Ah Ro the girl I'm close with.She is also a Half-breed like me but I have no intentions of being close to someone like her.

"Yes,Ah Ro?" I asked as she looked at me.

"Have you seen,Master Sun Woo?" She asks me yet again with Sun Woo.

"I have no interest in helping you find him." I replied coldly,She knows I hate her like the princess hates her.

"Help me! please,King Jinheung needs him at the Wolseong palace." My eyes widens in shock Jinheung as in Master Ji Dwi? We have not seen each other for more than 10 years and he became KING? I then began to point out Sun Woo's hideout.

Well not a typical hideout,He's just with his father,Prince Hwi Kyung.

"Kumapta,Y/N." I faked smiled at her as I go to Soo Ho.I looked and saw Soo Ho and his gang all exhausted,Seems like Ban Ryu and his gang fought Soo Ho and his gang,Who won?

"Master Soo Ho! Are you okay?" He and his friends looked up at me,As I looked down at them I saw Dan Sae with scars,I hesitate at first.

"Y-Yea,Ban Ryu will get this punch tonight I swear." Soo Ho clenched his fist as he attempt to stand up but he is too weak.

"Master.." He held my wrist "I warned you, Not to call me,Master." His fury eyes that can melt a girls heart,I'm not falling for it.

"Fine,Masters.Are you two okay?" Dan sae and the other one smiled dimly at me but I denied "I'll take you two to the infirmary." They both denied and so did Soo Ho.

"We're fine,Since when did you have interest in knowing my health?,Y/N-ah?" My eyes widens in shock,Can't his little mouth just shut up for a moment??

"Whatever,I came here to help not to fight with you right now." I shrug when Soo Ho looked at me confusingly but he smiled after my response.

I brought the trio to my infirmary as I start to bandage them heal them and stuff,I even
Try Master Ahn-Ji Gong's method,They fully got less scars now.

I bandaged Soo Ho's scar on his corner left forehead.

I felt a strong glare at the back of him but I just shrugged it off as put surgical tape so that it would last 2-3 days,That big scar on his forehead left corner would heal more than 4 days but with a ointment that is made from medical herbs would only cost 2-3 or even 1-2 days depending on how big the scar is.

"Soo Ho,That scar would heal 2-3 days but depending if you follow me,Make sure you replace that bandage daily and also put a medium amount of ointment on that scar, It might heal faster." I smiled to him as I gave him the bandage,Surgical tape and also the ointment.

"Be sure you follow me okay?" Soo Ho then nodded while smiling at me,As I turn around and saw Dan Sae looking at me so I just shrugged it off and took the same items and same tips.

Then I heard a loud smack on the door slids as I turn around and saw one of Ban Ryu's awful friends panting signaling me someone might've got hurt so I quickly rushed out to check.

"Where is the patient?" I asked and they point to Ban Ryu.

"Where is the problem?" Soo Ho asked as I elbowed him on his stomach where the other scar is located at so he arched back in pain."He got a big scar on his back." One of his friends said but I just believed them and brought Ban Ryu to the infirmary leaving me and Ban Ryu alone,I sent his friends and Soo Ho's gang back to Hwarang House.

I lifted Ban Ryu's coat and saw that there was a big scar,Which made my eyes widen in shock.

I quickly took the needles Author-nim : Do not blame me,I have forgotten what that method is called. Im calling it Master Ahn Ji's well treated method lmao. And begin to do the operation,The wound seems to be closing up as I finished I place the ointment on his back and placed bandages on his back.

"Master Ban Ryu,You must put this medical ointment,Medium amount so that it would heal faster,And also do it daily it'll cause you only 1 day to heal afterwards." He just took a glance and nodded then I noticed
that he has a scar on his lips.

I placed my hand on his cheeks then I took a cotton and dabbed it with water so that it won't hurt him,I then placed a tiny bit amount of ointment then I finished.

"Thank you." He said warmly.

"Welcome." I replied.

•••

Author : This will have a part two don't worry.