3 words ; sunwoo 2/2

after the scene happened, you were frozen in place.

starting deeply onto sun woo's eyes and him doing the same, he had his mouth wide open like a big gap.

ah ro then grabbed your arm and pulled you away as soo yeon trailed behind, until someone else pulled you making you land on his tough muscles.

'AH?!' ah ro screamed as sun woo pulled you away from the two and hid from them, your eyes widens as you were also trembling in fear. 'y/n-sshi!!!'ah ro yelled, her voice becoming more and more distant as he dragged you all the way out and into a closed store.

he finally lets go of you.

you inhaled for a good 15 seconds because you lack air, sun woo pressed his hand against you which made it harder for you to actually breathe properly.

'what the???' you looked at him and he gave you a grim look.

he stayed quiet for a solid minute until you opened your mouth to say something but he pulled you in for a hug. your eyes widen as you tried to push him off, you were struggling in his grip as you had no other choice but to punch him.

'ouch.' he finally lets you go from the hug, you hissed at him and glared daggers directly at him unamused and very disappointed. 'who are you to hug me? who are you to drag me away from my friends?! you don't own me at all sun woo.'

he looks down, 'i finally realize my mistake.' you scoff.

'realize? realize what? that you're so dumb you finally realized that mistake you made years ago?' his eyes were glued to the ground and kept silent. 'if you realized it now, why did you hug and drag me away from them? are you not contented of your current feelings? go back to the woman you NOW love.' you pushed him but this time harder.

'i never will accept your apology nor your gifts anymore. i have moved on and forgot about you,' you start to tear up, as you look up at him and try to make eye contact which he directly responds. 'y/n—.' you cut him off by turning around and put your head low and walked away from him.

he tried to catch to you but your head was clouded by both anger and sadness and he lost you along the crowd, you were quietly sobbing and sniffing.

soon soo yeon and ah ro spots you and runs over to you and comforts you immediately, which made your silent voice and crying voice become loud and you released a lot of pain.

....

it was hard for you to forgot what happened 2 weeks ago, but that was a lie. you lied to him about you moving on so you don't want to sound desperate about him, you had to stay strong or you'll never learn to accept anything in particular anymore.

'hey, are you okay now?' ah ro knocks, she comes in with a tray in her hands. it was filled with tea, t/n is your favorite tea and you can't help but be thankful, ah ro's there for you.

t/n its your favorite tea drink, it's fine if you don't like tea.

you look at her and softly smiled at her, 'that's good news then, because you've not come out of your room for the 2 weeks, me and soo yeon-sshi got worried for you.' she nervously chuckles and hands you your tea.

you happily accept it and sips on it.

'it's cold.' you commented.

she jokingly glares at you, 'well, if you weren't talking to yourself for the past 10 minutes the tea would've been cold.' your eyes slightly widened and you blush slightly. 'you heard me?' she nods.

....

the end.

haha