Sun Woo x Reader

Author-nim : this time you'll be a reader with a name..of course you have a name but I'll make one for you.

your name will be Ban Nam Gyu

You,Ban Nam-gyu the country's infamous warrior that grew up in the Joseon Era that is also a very beautiful woman who has a well mannered self,You also looked up at men who were amused by your looks and not your personality.

You grew hatred men when you lost the one whom you were loving ever since you were a child,Your Father.

Ever since he died from a rare disease you soon lost trust among your masculine peers and lost faith in them.

You also lost your own best friend from an accident while you two are horse-riding the horse that your own bestfriend was riding lost COMPLETE control,Since you were horse back riding near a cliff,The horse she was riding was near the edge.

Author-nim : And no..if you're thinking that this is fucking my precious Go Ara no. HELL TO THE NOOOO.And speaking of Go Ara it is Ah Ro. okai?

Her horse tripped over a rock that was up as a cliff pointing up and your bestfriend fell while she was still on the horse.

The cliff was very high and you were almost REALLY near the top of the cliff when that incident happened.

But you still managed to forget those hurting memories that has been hunting you.

Though it wasn't your fault you blamed it all to yourself.

'Commander Ban Nam-Gyu.' - Sam Mek Jong.

'Your Highness.' You were looking down as you look up and stare at Sam Mek Jong not making any eye contacts.

But infact King Jinheung is the only male person that you could barely even trust.

'Commander,Are you still recalling all of what had happen in the past 10 years?' He asks as you stood in place but he smacked himself for letting himself tell you that.

A tear shed down your cheeks as you just quickly wiped it away.

'My most faithful apology,Namgyu-ah.' You shake your head.

'I should be the one apologizing,I let those memories recall when I do not want to.' You smiled at him but he shrugged your smile off.

He just smiled back,You were talking outfront the palace infront of his quarters gate.

But his smile fades as he saw a pest from another village enter a person outside of the kingdom.

'Wow.' The person exclaimed as he looked through everything even His Highness' own clothes hanging,His Highness didn't seem quite happy of what is happening lately & is quite upset.

'Wait-' He paused as he saw you and the King his wide smile fades away as he look at both you and His Highness.

He was frozen for a bit and realizes that he just saw the early king's face as his eyes widens and looked at you still wearing the warrior suit.

'Who dares enter the King's quarters?' Your voice raised as you look down and gave him a death glare.

'K-King?' He stutters as he raise his index finger and points at His Highness as you raise your eyebrows and frown at his disrespectful act.