Hansung x Reader part 2

| THIRD PERSON VIEW :

After Queen Ji Soo agreed in making you a teacher you three smiled.

"You two boys,Are you going to stay beside Y/N at all times?" Queen Ji Soo asks and Yoo and Kim nod.

"If you'll excuse me,your Majesty.I'm going to Hwarang House." You bowed and excuse yourself out the palace and back to your horses "Oreobeoni Yoo." You called for him "Do I have to change my clothes?" You ask and they both shake their heads you tilt yours.

"Because men won't listen to woman if they wore a more feminine clothes rather than a men's." You face palmed yourself and looked at Yoo and Kim shocked.

"Y-Your Highness." Kim stuttered.

"What? A slight facepalm won't harm me,right?" Yoo gulped and jumped onto his horse.

The three of you laughed and chit chat while making your way back to Hwarang House after going to the Wolseon Palace to ask Queen Ji Soo that you'll be a Teacher in the House.

You knocked at the gate as Master Wi Hwa shouted at the guards to open the gates and saw you,Yoo and Kim.

"Ah you three,Did Queen Ji Soo approved?" Instead of you answering him back Yoo and Kim said and in unison,Your mouth jaw drops as you stare at both of your not-gentleman-like-brothers.

While you three entered you sigh and gave them a such-a-gentleman look.

"Nothing wrong with that,Sis." Kim whispered that made shivers down your spine because his voice was deep and sweet."Move your face Guard Kim." You push Kim's face out of your ear.

You walked inside the room as Hwarangs stare at you and Wi Hwa smiling at you like an idiot and you gave him a glare are-you-a-proud-father glare.

"This is Princess Y/N,From the Capital of Baekje." Wi Hwa said and smiled

All of the men's mouth were wide open as you spot a guy with a very handsome feature when you saw both of your brothers stare at the boy you also looked at.

You silently growled.

"Alright,I'm Princess Y/N as you all heard from Master Wi Hwa,I'm still not used with teaching because I've never teached anyone myself but I did try to with the help of my two brothers.Yoo and Kim." You pointed at them as all of the men turned around checking the two brothers at.

"Who's kim and who's Yoo?" A polite guy but also a curious one raised his hands to ask a question.

"The one who is very polite,I'll answer you that question." You smiled and stared at Kim "That's Guard Kim,He has a raven black hair and hair length is up to his shoulders,His hair is tied half pony." You said and pointed at Guard Kim.

They all wowed

"The other one is Guard Yoo,He has brown short hair handsome features and–" you felt Kim stare at you as you laughed nervously "Of course Guard Kim is also handsome." You coughed and opened your mouth to talk again "He is very smart,and funny." You said as Kim glared daggers at you as the hwarangs weren't looking back and still checking Yoo out you put your tongue put and teased Kim.

Master Wi Hwa saw you and gently slapped your arm

"Yah,Y/N you told me you were going to be behaved what is this? Playing time with your Brother is not well behaved Y/N." Master Wi Hwa whisper shouts making the Hwarangs turn their heads back around to stare at Master Wi Hwa who is silently sulking.

"Okay,If I were you who's team would I join?" You ask and slap your own hand 'These men don't know Kim and Yoo's abilities and skills.' You sighed as you open your mouth when Yoo and Kim moved the men aside and pulled a wooden sword out.