Sam Mek Jong x Reader

damn,ik ik im a bad author ;^; but i've been tryna focus also to NOT BEING HIATUS and more on UPDATING MY HWARANG SHOTS BUT SHIT,I FOCUSED ON OTHERS.
damn life.

this is a story of Sam Mek Jong or Jinheung or Ji Dwi Rang :")

Your POV :

I was locked up inside the walls of Baekje &
I chose to be free,Free in my dream.

I wanted to try and be more freedom-ish so I decided to sneak out of the palace and go and visit one of Silla's beautiful nature.

But the Queen of Silla wishes to join forces with our Nation Baekje,I've always wanted to disagree because,Silla IS a weak nation along with Joseon and the others.

Baekje is considered as the strong and the confident nation,The world of Korea has.

I heard a knock as I turned around and saw my royal eunuch.

Eunuch Uhm.

"Something bothering you,You Highness?"
He asked,For a Eunuch like him.Why did they hire someone as handsome as him to my quarters?

"Silla." I mumbled.

"Pardon?" He asks

"I want to go and visit Silla." I looked at him as I pout asking for access.

He quickly denied,Didn't hesitate actually he knew what kind of punishment he'll have if he'd help me.

"Fine." I mumbled again and lay back down the bed. "Eunuch Uhm,Go back to your own sleeping quartes." He nodded and walked off quickly.

But as soon as he left I peaked to see if he really left. I quietly called out for him and no response,He really is respectful yet well disciplined.

"Time to pack—" I tripped and heard foot steps so pretend I was asleep and fell to the floor not realizing,I snored loud when they were coming closer.

They burst into the door and sighed.

Their breaths were exhaled through thin air and they backed out and closed the door once again,Returning back to their own sleeping quarters.

I slightly open my eyes and saw thag they were gone,I stood up and dust the dirt off of my dress and removed it placing it onto one corner.

It was really hard trying to remove the dress then again I ask myself how those maidens removed this,Maybe skills?

I took a piece of cloth and lay it on the floor with a wooden stick,The stick was 1 meter long.

I slowly tapped it on the ground and it kinda sounded strong so I smiled and think as it is perfecr for my sneakery.

Good thing I learned a thing or two about martial arts and ninja skills.

I'm quite relieved that I agreed to learning them,If not I wouldn't be able to go out to the outside world to go and visit The Great Nation of Silla.

After those thoughts I finished packing,I also then wore clothes that are with pants and a long sleeve with a V shaped for a neck as I tie my hair,putting on my bandana as I look at my mirror and smile widely.

'I'm perfectly ready.' I smirked and looked back to hear footsteps again,I quickly took the bandana off,only the bandana but good thing my long sleeve is the same color as my hanbok.

But the footsteps walked pass me as I smile widely and put on the bandana on again.

I slowly but quietly stood up and open the window,The guards were not there this night maybe in their quarters drinking their celebratory liquor.

I jumped off and close the window and make sure I locked it tight.

After hearing the lock sound I giggle and saw that the guards were not guarding it so I made a run for it,Seems like my Father did something. No,Said something to the guards or he's drinking with them.

As I arrived outside the castle I stretched & grabbed my horse,His name is Myung.

A rare breed though.

I got on him as he knows I was thinking of going to Silla as he just galloped away as I slowly drift off to sleep on his back.

5:00 am in the Morning...

Myung neighed for me so I would eventually wake up and so I did.

I yawned and stretched,I carressed on his back hair and asked it this was Silla.

He just nodded.

(Fantasizing on shit loads of things be like I'm practically on drugs,I guess.)

After 10 minutes we arrived at Silla and people started to gasp and whisper.

"Ain't she from Baekje? Princess Y/N?" One said

"She is so pretty but why is she wearing that outfit?" She hissed at my clothes.

"Bet 50 silvers and I'll ask her out,If I then succeed I'll have her and the 50 silvers if not take my Necklace away." The group of gang agreed and the boy that betted walked to me infront of my horse.

"Miss,Will you go to Okta with me?" I just
Laughed and shake my head in disapproval

"But." I just smiled to him and looked back up straight.

My horse huffed and galloped away as I go to the Wolseong Palace to greet Queen Ji Soo upon my arrival.

But I also don't wish to be seen by her or she'll call my parents.

I arrived at Wolseong Palace and hopped down Myung as I stood infront of the tall and muscular guard.

"What do you nee—" One was cut off.

"P-Princess Y/N." The other said as they bow to me.

"Shush,If I were to be found by my royal guards I might get punished and never see my two favorite twin guards." They both smiled at me.

"And please don't tell them I'm roaming around here,If you see one by any chance pretend I'm somewhat a lowlife." The two hardly nodded.

"Your Highness,Mind coming in now?" You just nodded.

HEYO BXTCHXS IM BACK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJ