Yeo Wool x Reader

You were always that one girl that everyone adores and respects.

You are the most beautiful and the most helpful and they adore your kindness.

"Y/N,There's a patient with such a deep wound." Ah-Ro reminded you nodded as you smiled at her.

The patient went in holding his injured part
as I stood up shocked,It was right in the located in the heart.

"Sir,Please sit down. I'll do some quick acupunture to make the wound heal any faster." He nodded as he sat down on the bed for patients.

"Please lay down." You gently push him down.

You stood up to grab a needle to get the acupuncture ready.

You walked back to him and gave him a root to bite on while he i half asleep.

"Open your eyes,Sir." You smiled at him.

He did as he opened his eyes.

He then bit on the dried root,you started doing the acupuncture. 30 minutes passed and the operation finished.

He looked at you as you did a clean-up and brought him clean and neat clothes for him to wear since you have pity for his old dirty clothes.

"Thank you..Uhmm your name?" He asked

"Y/N,Also you didn't have to thank me I'm just a Doctor helping the people in danger in Silla." He smiled and patted your head.

"Maybe we can hang out sometimes,Y/N?"

with that you nodded to his invitation.

He stood up and thanked you again with a bow also.

Ah ro came in holding a tray of tea.

"Y/N,Good work." Ah ro congratulated you.

Time skip : The next day...

You inside your home with your little brother and Dad,You were dying your hair in the color blonde.

But as you finished doing your hair you stood up and washed it.

As you heard a knock on your door.

Your little brother runs up and opens your door.

"Y/N-noona,It's guy.The guy from yesterday whom you saved!" You replied a 'yes' to him as you quickly changed your hanbok.

"I'm coming,Ga Jin." He moved away but when you looked it doesn't look like the guy who you healed yesterday.

"Ga Jin.." You elbowed him.

"Are you sure you got the right person?" you whispered to him.

"He said he met you,Believe me Noona." He
elbowed you back,And the man stared at both you and Ga Jin.

"I am the one." He stated.

"You are?" You asked him.

"Yep,The one who has big injure on the heart area." You had a face showing a 'woah'.

"You accepted my little invitation,right?" You can't deny it since it was true.

He's quite handsome,How come I didn't even bother to look up at him while I was doing the operation.

You thought to yourself.

But you realized after when your hair were still wet so you quickly ran into your bedroom,You and your Little Brother's bedroom.

"Noona?" He called you but you didn't turn back.

You finished drying your hair as you look at
The young man and your brother.