cross-dressed ; ji dwi

Quick reminder! as you noticed from me that I have not been able to update my stories, it's because I don't know I don't get much of the interest from you viewers to my story. So i might as well unpublish it. Hwarang is not that (for me) much of the type to yearn attention, so I decided after I update 4 more parts I shall finalize the votes and views & unpublish it.

——————————————————————————

SOO HO'S POINT OF VIEW

"Stop mending in my businesses Ban Ryu!" I spat words at Ban ryu but he wasn't affected by my spatting of words. Ban ryu just glared at me as he smacked my hand off of his outfit.

"Next time, if you're going to spat those words to me make sure you put some good breath cause yours was unsettling." He said as his lips curled into a smirk. If only I can quickly wipe it off of his face! I thought to myself.

I spat blood on the floor as I glared one last time at Ban ryu.

"Bastard." I muttered.

10 minutes.

I finished cleaning myself up when I walked out I bumped ino someone as I glared at him, "Ya! Watch where you're heading into!" With that I looked at his trembling expression as my expression suddenly changed. "Sorry, you must be new." I was about to touch his head he quickly bowed & apologized as he left me.

I turn my head to the direction he went off to.

"Well nice meeting you too."  I scoffed and headed towards the dorm.

Next morning.

I woke up the next day just to hear Master Wi hwa shouting too loud. "Jeez old man, can't I get a rest here?" I whispered as I looked to the corners and saw that the orders were gone, well except Yeo wool he's still asleep.

I stood up going towards yeo wool's bed "ya, imma. Get up! That old man's calling for us." he didn't budge, as I lift my leg up and ready to kick him he quickly sat up.

"You don't have to kick me, you could've just simply shake me." He frowned as he stood up going to the study hall as I shrug and follow behind him.

"Okay students, today there will be a new recruit joining us." He announced as I quickly spot the new recruit and it was that guy from last night the one I bumped into.

YOUR POINT OF YOU

I flinched when Master Wi hwa announced the 'new recruit' that will be joining them. I looked at him as I flashed him a smile as he did back to me.

As soon as I went up with him I quickly dropped my glance towards the guy I bumped into last night, t-that guy! that's the guy that I bumped into last night!! I thought as my mind went blank for a second as I snapped when master wi hwa turned his head towards me.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo! My name is (L/N) (Y/N), And I am here to join you as a new member of the hwarang!" I bowed to show my respect.

"Alright, (Y/N)-sshi. You go and sit beside Soo ho." He pointed to the empty seat beside 'Soo ho' Now I know his name.. that's soo ho huh? I quickly made my way to Soo Ho. I stole quick glances to him but he notices it. "Am I too handsome that's why you kept stealing glances to me?" I froze.