Hansung x Reader part four (Last 2/2)

Both you and Hansung were walking in the village you two were smiling,laughing and goofing off by telling random pun jokes and all.

You two were near Okta so you two decided to stop for a few blocks and buy something from stands,you wanted to buy couple items so you went in the opposite direction,While Hansung well he did what he most likely did,being the oddly too curious Hansung he is.

"Well,What do we have here? A Beautiful Young Lady." The clerk said complimenting you,the clerk had a black raven hair with a short pixie cut meaning it's a woman,"Hello." You bowed as you smile to her.

"Well hello there too,what would ya like Miss?" She asked you,you started to search until you found the perfect item "Is this available?" You asked her curiously as she nodded "It's available for 15 silvers to be exact." She smiled,Her smile is quite adorable.

You took a bag of silver out of your hatch and gave 30 silvers,She accepted it and gave you two.

"Excuse me,But are you giving it to someone special?" She finally asked the right question "Yes." You said smiling at the bracelet "Well,He's lucky." She winked and slightly push you "Go on,Give it to the lucky man." She said "I'm Y/N by the way." You said before walking off searching for Hansung.

"And I'm Yoo Sae!" She shouted as she waved you a good bye and you did too.

You were searching for Hansung so hard,it was by evening already yet he still is nowhere to be found.

Until you saw a familiar long hair,you decided to walk towards it but you saw many guys in it,your eyes were wide as you slowly panicked.

"Hey! Quit bullying me! I'm a worthy Hwarang—" Your mind was mixed with Anger and Sadness you wanted to punch the guy back since he punched him.

"Why would we stop? You have no truth in showing us you're a Hwarang!" Your foot slowly stomped until you were stopped by a hand on your shoulder you slowly turn and saw Ji Dwi "J-Ji Dwi?" You whisper.

"Shush now Princess,Let me handle this." Ji Dwi said as you pulled him back "Halt! You must not enter the fight,Maybe he can prove—" your sentence was stopped when you heard someone fell to the ground as you look it was Hansung,You quickly ran to him.

"Hey,Missy why are you here?" The rodent asked as you angrily look up but he grabbed your neck tightly so you can't breathe "Ah!" You whimpered out as Ji Dwi widened his eyes and quickly punched the guy.

"Idiots,Do you even know how to respect a Princess?" He spat out infront of the weaken men.

"P-Princess?" He asked as he stood up while grabbing his cheek and quickly apologized "But who is that guy?"

"A Hwarang,The Queen's flower knights." Ji Dwi explained as he just followed and quickly ran off along with his gang.

"Hansung-ah..." you brushed his cheek

"Y/N-ah,I sorry I wasn't strong enough." He said not making eye contact to you "No,You were brave enough no need to apologize my Hansung." You said as you peck his cheek "He's badly wounded,Let's take him to Ah Ro's Father." You quickly denied.

"Why not,Princess?" He asks.

"Because I want to take care of him,My Brothers will judge me again for not taking care of my loved one." Ji Dwi just nodded and accepted what your decision was so he left you two alone without helping you.

"Can you stand?" Hansung nodded as he painfully stood up from the ground,"But Okta." Hansung said as you just chuckled "No,You're wounded let's heal your wounds." He pouted but you just kissed him.

"Unfair,Why am I always the one being bullied?" He asks.

"Because you're cute and innocent? Or probably because they know you're a true bone that joined the Hwarang." Hansung nods.

-After 10 minutes you both arrive at your home-

You laid Hansung down on his bed as you quickly took first aid to him,You grabbed a towel and some warm water to dab on his wounded face carefully.

"Why did you get seperated anyways,Y/N-ah?" He asks "I bought something but I'll give it to you by tomorrow." Hansung quickly sat up "Tomorrow's our Journey." You shake your head.

"That can wait,we still have alot to do like explore around Silla a little bit." He nodded like a good little boy he is.

"But can I have the item? Now?" You ignored his question that left him dumbfounded as you slowly push his chest down so he can lay down peacefully you two are sleeping in one bed but in a big home.

"Let's just sleep and wait for tomorrow,Okay?"

-Tomorrow-

"Y/N! WAKE UPPPPP." He jumped on the bed as you growled waking up "What?" He smiled infront of your 'just woke up' face "My present?" You giggled and just nodded sitting up from bed and standing up to go to your dress you grabbed a couple bracelet.

"It isn't much but-"

"But what? I love it,Y/N-ah THANK YOUUUU!!" He said as he hugged you and kissed you.

"Too excited for the gift?" You smiled as you kissed him back "You're the greatest." He complimented you as you blush "and you're the handsomest yet the only greatest person for me." You smiled.

(AND YOU LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER THE END)

Completed Hansung x Reader now Soo Ho.