Ban Ryu x Half Breed Reader part 2

Been like 2 months already..psh.

After he thanked you,You stood up and close the door behind you. As you sigh and looked at your hand.

Blood stains were still there.

You thought of it and dashed to the wash room as soon as you heard a knock on the door.

You washed it an wiped your hand with a clean towel.

"Coming." You said.

You walked infront of the door as you inhale,Soo Ho appeared.

"Y/N-ah,Father wants to talk to you." He stated.

You tilted your head to the left as you look at his eyes in confusion..

"Talk? Why me." You asked but walked back in and sat on the chair near your desk.

"He wants to arrange something for you."

Your mouth opened wide from shock.

He is not even your Father,Yet he is arranging you on something.

He's your dear uncle,That accepts you whether you are low on the Bone-ranking system.

You love your uncle,But you also hate the fact he is arranging something you are unaware of?

"It's a marriage contract."

you looked at Soo Ho.

"Are you joking?"

You chuckled nervously.

"Nope,Here look." He showed you a big
chunk of written words.

"Uncle doesn't have to do this." you looked at the paper while reading the written words.

Paper :

Dear Y/N,

I arranged you in a forced marriage with a true bone. Even though you are a half breed,I do cherish you alot.

I overheard you were talking with Soo Ho that you wanted to get married with a true bone. You also wanted that once you get married you want to live in a far land where the Queen won't spot you and your groom.

Therefore,Master Park Hyung Sil,Agreed in marrying his son to you.

Your eyes widen,HIS SON?

"Soo Ho-Ah,Son? as in Park Ban Ryu?" He squinted his eyes before closing it.

"Yes,I already told Father that I would marry you--" You point your finger at him warning him not to be flirty.

And then,So you continued reading the note.

If Ban Ryu agrees with the marriage,The marriage will begin a day after tomorrow.

I already made Soo Ho choose you a wedding dress.

You will have alot of guests,Since you are the most beautiful and kindess half breed in Silla. The King also wanted to marry someone so innocent like you.

Say,Will you accept?

Yes or No?

Also Deadline a day after tomorrow.

Love from,
Your Uncle

You sighed and glared at Soo Ho.

"This is unfair." Soo ho chuckled.

"Yah,I'll go now. If you want to talk to Father yourself,Follow me." You nodded at Soo Ho and followed him.