the gang leader ; ban ryu

"guys! the leader's coming." everyone panicked including you, seo y/n the girlfriend of ban ryu the almighty and leader of the gang, you're still afraid of him even though you've dated him for 2 years.

"park ban ryu, y/n's boyfriend has arrived safe and sound." you here your closest friend said and dust the path for ban ryu to walk onto. You glared at your friend as he stopped dusting it off and went to a heads down position.

"y/n." ban ryu said as he walked in and made eye contact with you. "baby?" you replied, "let's go to..." you raised an eyebrow and looked at him confused. "go to..?" you repeated. "s-sk-no..sch-uhm-school together." he blushes and hides it away to look to his side.

you can't help but smile at his cute actions.

"alright if you say so, i'm going to go to school with you." you went near him, fixed his hair and pecked his lips.

you could hear the others 'wooo' -ing. "shut it~" i said jokingly and continued to shower him with kisses, "y/n, stop i'm getting embarrassed." he covers his face with his hands.

the guy you thought were going to stay cold the first time you met him, but he immediately melted right after you accepted his little stuttering confession(s). he confessed to you about...4-8 times. the 8th time he actually did a good job not stuttering.

Flashback

ban ryu inhaled and exhaled rapidly, the others started to fan him and give him their water. "ryu, stop exaggerating! get yourself together, how is y/n going to accept a confession from you if you don't man up." soo ho smacked him on the back, as he shot daggers towards soo ho.

"soo ho's correct, you failed a couple of times and y/n calls it 'little stuttering confessions' are you going to man up and embarrass yourself AGAIN in front of y/n again?" this time ban ryu stood up and finally decided to man up.

1 hour later

"y/n, does this dress make me look fat?" you look at your friend and gave her a stern look. "ah ro, you look beautiful either way." you replied, you saw her give you the brightest and most sincere smile

"you're so honest, that's why I love you for that." she hugs you tight as she lets go and stares at her blue moon themed dress.

the occasion is your cousin's birthday, he told you that you need to pick at least 5 people to attend his party to be the main treasurer of it,

you could've thought about your friends from your old university so instead you thought of the guys in your clan.

ah ro ban ryu soo ho sun woo and yeo wool. they are your childhood friends and also a part of your clan, aside that ban ryu has always been the biggest piece in your clan, he's the head leader and most of all the guy who gives all the efforts and stuff just to work hard for the gang.

"have you picked out an outfit yet, y/n?" ah ro speaks.

"i-i have, it's at home but heels are the missing piece, let's go buy one." you said she nods as she went to the counter to pay for both her heels and dress. "the dress will look even more beautiful if you wore it ah ro." you said as she just continued to smile.

"really? that means so much, love ya."

3 hours later

your pov

i felt my phone vibrate as I took it out and checked that soo ho's calling me, "just a sec." I said to ah ro as I stepped aside and answered the call. "need any help?" i asked, he hums over the phone "I need one only, it'll be easy." he responds as he puts the phone down.

"ah ro, soo ho needs help." i looked at ah ro as she nods. "sure, anything." she responds, i walked off as she trails behind me.

after a few minutes of walking we finally arrived in the place we would always hang out, i tried looking for soo ho but all I found was ban ryu sitting down and swaying his feet back and forth. "where's the help, ban ryu?" I asked him.

he flinched for a moment before he swapped his glance towards me and ah ro. "h-help?" he asks.

"yeah, help. soo ho said.." I trailed off.

"soo ho doesn't need help." he hops down the rocking chair and looks at me, "I need the help—." He closes the gap between me and him but ah ro clears her throat.

"do i have to leave? cause I can just go inside and hang out with the guys." she suggests, she looks at ban ryu waiting for an answer as he motions her to go inside, she obeys and walks inside without a single word.

"well, where were I?" he chuckles. "I need help, in getting this girl..to date me but I don't know how." my eyes widened.

he clearly needs help from me to achieve the girl he likes? is he crazy? asking me, to help me. he KNOWS i like him.

"h-help?" i choked, I looked into his eyes searching for something that might make me change my mind. "yeah, i like her so much." he replies.

I pushed him off, "uhh, i'm kinda busy. I need to go." i said trying to not make my voice crack, it was breaking hearing him like another girl, it's true who would like me?

I pushed him off me as I make a turn right past him but he grabs onto my wrist, tightly. "wait." he says his voice stoic and hard, it freaks me. "what?" I asked avoiding his eye contacts. "look at me." he commands.

"i know you like me." he continued. "and I definitely know you love me." he still continues. I am going to break.

"YEAH I DO! I DO LIKE YOU! now go and confess to your woman, i hate you." I punched him and took a step forward but he spins me around and hugs me.

"I like you too." He responds, was all that fake?? just to make me tantrum?? what the fuck?!

"huh..?" I went blank, i looked up at him seeing him smile down at me with his brightest yet sincere smile. "what?" I placed my balled fist on his chest and started to punch him repeatedly.

"YOU TRICKED ME!! I hate you!!!" I yelled and yelled until I almost passed out.

End of flashback

third person pov

you had the most unique confessions ever, ban ryu tricked you in the last part of his confession, it's the way of letting you know he loves you so much.

"ban ryu~" you hummed, he smiles and holds onto your hand and kisses your hand.

"do you remember the time your confessed to me? for the 8th time? the time you tricked me into telling you the truth?" you looked at him watching for his expressions to change and it did, a tint of pink blush around the corners of his nose and a small smile peak up.

"i do, and that was the greatest confession ever." you were stunned, but loved ever bit of the confession even though you almost had a heart break because of that, you still are proud of it.

THIS SHIT MAY NOT HAVE GANG-RELATED ACTIVITIES BUT SHHHHH