call my name ; dan sae

(A/N : i'm extending my updates! I'm still thinking about it since someone messaged me and I'd like to thank him/her! You convinced me to not unpublish it/delete it!!)

THIRD PERSON VIEW

You were dating Dan sae, Hansung's half brother. Many people questioned why you had to date a 'half-true bone' well for you, you actually didn't mind dating him all you mind is his kindness and how protective he is towards you.

'Dan sae-ah~ let's go to okta' you convinced Dan sae to come with you, he was sitting across you. You two were eating and you wanted to explore, you wanted to go to okta. And since it's you who convinced him, he had to deny.

'No.' Dan sae replied.

'Why not? Come on! Staying all day in the house is boring, can't we go to okta to relax ourselves?' You explained yourself.

You saw Dan sae sigh as he just continued eating.

'Dan sae~ answer me, come on.' You dropped your chopsticks and just kept your glance towards him. 'What if those males will try and flatter my woman? I don't like it when they flirt with you and I see you giggling and loving it.' You blinked.

You smile and laugh lightly.

'You're more like a protective brother to me than a boyfriend.' He sighs again as he ate some more food, your eye twitched. Did he just ignore me?

'Dan sae, did you just ignore me?' He finally looked up from his food, and stares at you and saw that he had rice grain on his cheek. How did that rice gain get onto his cheek?

'Look, if you're really want to go to okta then bring someone with you.' You smirk at what he said, making his own eyes widen, 'Don't think about what I had said, ignore it.'

You giggle as you quickly stood up, 'yah! Stop, look I'll come with you to okta but don't bring someone not even a male one!' You looked at his worried face as you smiled brightly.

AT OKTA

'Dan sae, let's sit up...' you took out your hand and point out your index finger and pointed at the sit near the balcony. 'There.'

You two walked up and sat at the designated place you located.
'How's hansung?' He looks at you and lightly smiles 'Doing the same Hansung is curious thing.' You kept your smile.

'That's adorable, especially when he's your brother. You're both cute.' You saw him blush a small pink tint across his nose.

A/N : this is a scene where it's like the first episode where all of them weren't included as a warrior yet. I wanna make it romantic. Hihu

'Hey, Dan sae...can we order liquor?' He looks at you with shock, he'd not think of you wanting liquor. So he quickly denies, so as he denies you pout. 'Why not?' He just shakes his head still denying.

'Do you even know what liquor is?' He asked you as you nod 'I know liquor, it's a substance where it's bad...for your, health and oh.' You saw Dan sae with a grin but a stubborn person like you wasn't gonna stop this moment from slipping off.

You quickly called out a woman and told her your orders, Dan sae was shocked at your sudden action but can't help to just watch you. He didn't hear the word liquor because his stare was concentrated to you.

After you finished ordering you glance at Dan sae who's stare is still on you. 'Something wrong, Dan sae?' With your question he completely removes his stare from you and looks down. 'Nothing's wrong.' Dan sae replied.

You shrug his weird action. You tapped on the table and after a few minutes your order arrived. The drinks were the first to be placed on the table as your smile brightens and widens.

'Wah! This is heaven.' Food was being placed on the table as you look at Dan sae still looking down at the center of Okta.
You sigh and tap on his shoulder making him look at you curiously.

'Wha–!' He spotted a bottle of liquor, he widens his eyes as he stares at you then at the bottle of liquor. 'Give that to me!' He tried to grab onto the bottle as you slowly moved it far from his grasp.

'Come on, how am I going to have some relax time without liquor?' He gave up and put his hand away. 'You win, but we could've just buy it and go back home. Also you might get drunk!' He looks at you with worried eyes.

'Trust me on this one, I want to know how'd it would feel if I drank liquor cause it's unfair only male can drink liquor!' You complained earning a light chuckle from Dan sae. 'Just enjoy it while you can, plus don't complain after drinking it.' He took a wooden spoon and dipped it on the soup as he sipped on it as he poured some on his rice.

AFTER EATING

'Didn't we just ate?' You nodded but your stomach likes to expand but you don't gain any weight at all. 'I'm still hungry and I can finish a bottle of one more liq—' you were interrupted when you felt hands on your shoulders.

'Oh a lady! Hi there, what's your name?' You look up and glared at the male 'Such disrespect! How dare you touch women like that? With filthy hands and breathe that smell like smoke?!' You spat at the male as he was furious and grabbed your collar, Dan sae witnessed the action as he quickly stands up and grabs the male's collar and punched him.

He grabbed your wrist and ran away from okta.

'That guy wrecks of alcohol!' You sniff

'How come you're not drunk and sober? Don't tell me—' you cover his mouth. 'It's a secret.' You replied.

'What secret?'

'That no matter how much you ask, you'll always get the answer 'no'.' You laugh lightly and smile at him.

'I want you to promise me something.'

You tilt your head to the side as you stare at his brown orbs.

'Like what?'

'That if you're in trouble or danger, call my name.' Your brown orbs widen as you stare at him. 'W-What?' He faintly smiles at you, Dan sae doesn't usually smile at you like that for some odd reasons.

'Just do me this favor, because no matter how hard I try to protect you. You're always the one fighting back them.' You giggle at his answer as you take his hands, you lean close to him making him look back at you and blush.

'Why are you so close?' He asks you.

'Because I want to do this—' you kissed him on the lips, he thought it for a second as he stares at you and kisses back.

(A/N : yes thank you, that's the ending. Lmao I know it didn't make any sense but atleast I tried to make this sweet lul.)