Q & A ANSWERS

Skip this chapter if it doesn't interest you, it's literally just me answering the questions I was asked in the last chapter.

Favourite Zeppelin Album?
Hmm that's very difficult... I like them all for different reasons! I actually can't decide, I like I because it's raw and bluesy, II because it's just classic Zeppelin, III because it's different and acoustic, IV because it's got so many incredible songs, Houses of the Holy and Presence again for the same reaaon, and Physical Graffiti because it's so diverse. It's honestly impossible to choose, basically all of them are my favourite but In Through The Out Door.

Favourite non-Zeppelin band?
Well I love The Jimi Hendrix Experience, and also Black Sabbath. Although she's not really a band, I love Janis Joplin too, which leads onto...

Favourite Janis Joplin song?
Ball And Chain without a doubt (what about you, Wolfgirl0204 ?)

Do you like the Beatles?
Well to be honest I can't say I listen to them much. I do like some of their songs though, Let It Be, Come Together and Eleanor Rigby mainly. Helter Skelter is genius, but I prefer covers of it to the original. I guess I never really got into them as much as I did other bands. They're not really my taste.

Your favourite Beatle?
Now when I said their music wasn't really my taste, that doesn't mean I didn't stalk the internet for old interviews and random facts. My favourite is probably George; I've found out that Lennon was a dick, and though Paul and Ringo seem nice enough, George just seemed like a generally kind and easygoing person.

Now I wasn't strictly asked this question but I'll put it in because I wanted to share...

Favourite song ever?
You might be surprised to hear that my favourite song of all time is not a Led Zeppelin song (although the rest of my top 10 are!). It's Layla by Derek And The Dominoes. I love this song so much it can't be healthy. With Eric Clapton and Duane Allman's incredible guitar chemistry (Clapton's rhythm, Allman's slide) and that riff and the solo oh my god it's amazing... Please tell me what you think of this song if you've heard it, and if you haven't then go and listen now, to the original not the unplugged version (although that's incredible too).

*

Many thanks to Wolfgirl0204  sodapoppop  WhatYouAreHereFor  and Ilikethewho  for giving me suggestions, feedback and questions for this chapter, generally commenting and voting and helping this book get to 1K reads. It lifts my mood every time I see any comments so thanks so much!

*

Here years later at over 11K reads. Thanks again, everyone, I haven't abandoned this book.