Lyon/Natsu: Secret Meetings

Ice and fire collided in a heated battle. Moans echoed through a dark room, illuminated only by the full moon outside. The sound of flesh against flesh was heard as a cold body came in contact with the fiery one beneath it. Olive green eyes captured the obsidian eyes of their lover in a heated gaze. The strong smell of arousal floated about the room as it assaulted a certain dragon-slayer's sensitive nose. Sweat made pink hair stick to a flushed, tan face. "Natsu." A deep, sultry voice groaned his name. Sharp eyes stared at one another as Natsu raked his nails down the creamy white skin of his lover's back. "Ngh, L-Lyon!" Natsu's sweet voice cried out his lover's name. The white-haired ice mage hovered above him as he thrusted into the fire dragon-slayer. His pale hair fell in blotches over his face, covering part of his left eye. Natsu was always so tight and hot. Literally scalding. As the walls of the pinkette clenched around him, he felt like his dick would melt. The pain was searing yet pleasurable at the same time. It was one of the many things Lyon loved about his boyfriend. No matter how many times they did it, he never got used to it. They moaned in sync, both feeling an all too familiar heat coil in their stomachs. "T-together." Lyon groaned out, despite his cock being strangled by Natsu's puckered hole. The pink-haired mage managed to nod as Lyon pounded into him at an overwhelming pace. Soon, Natsu's howl of pleasure ripped through the room as strings of white painted both of their chests. Lyon didn't last much longer, hips faltering as he released inside of his lover. The pinkette moaned loudly as warm liquid filled him to the brim. Lyon pulled out with an identical moan and collapsed on the soft bed of the hotel room they had rented. Icy cold arms wrapped around Natsu's hot body as he was pulled into a cool embrace. "I love you." Lyon spoke quietly in his ear. Natsu smiled lazily, eyes drooping as he fought to stay away. "I love you, too." It was moments like these that Natsu loved the most. Being shrouded in the arms of the man he loved, not having to worry about guilds or battles. The secret meetings between them were what kept them sane. They fought to stay alive every day, so that they could hold each other once again. It was a vicious cycle, but they'd gladly take on the world for their love.