Natsu/Sting: Mating Season

A/N: Contains yaoi and smut. Don't like, don't read!

It was the very season the dragonslayers hated the most: mating season.

In all honesty, they loathed this week the most. The burning sensation in the pits of their stomachs, the irritable clawing that stung their skin as though their very bodies were turning against them, trying in vain to free itself from their hold. There was only one way to soothe the need, the want that coursed through them in strong waves of lust, rendering them incapable of common sense and magic, the only thoughts they have being far from innocent.

Natsu never submitted to anyone. It was just his nature. He was far from submissive, and treated every moment like a battle. Sex was no different. As the fire dragonslayer pounded relentlessly into the abused hole of the white dragonslayer under him, there was no way sex could be different.

Not that Sting was complaining.

Having your role model fuck you into oblivion was truly a blissful thing. The moans and groans and whimpers and even fucking mewls that tore from Sting's throat only served to fuel the heat-crazed Natsu even more. When Sting had cornered the fire dragonslayer in the bathroom of the Sabertooth guild as he came by for a visit, this wasn't exactly what he had planned. He had only wanted to converse and maybe even ask to spar out back, but he probably should have seen this coming. One does not simply corner a dragonslayer in heat and expect to have a mere conversation.

Perhaps Sting had hope this would happen. It was no secret that he harbored feelings for Natsu.

"Fuck, that's good." Sting moaned as Natsu hit that certain bundle of nerves that made him see stars.

A grunt was all he got in return.

This continued for a few minutes longer, Sting writhing heatedly as Natsu fucked him hard into the sink behind him. Then, Natsu's hips stuttered and a particularly loud moan ripped from his throat as he released into the condom he was wearing, which Sting had conveniently found hidden in the cabinet under the sink he was currently getting pummeled into. Sting wasn't far behind, all air leaving him as he came hard and all over the sink. Natsu pulled out and discarded the dirtied piece of rubber before flipping the white dragonslayer around to face him. They shared a kiss, and Sting thought that he could definitely get used to mating season if this is what was in store for him.