Gray/Erza: Sleep

Gray grumbled. He was treading a steep mountainside with none other than Erza Scarlet. He was forced to go on a mission with her alone, all because of that stupid flame brain!

They had been caught fighting in the guild again, which Natsu's clumsy ass started by slipping and landing on him if Gray might add, so the girls decided to separate them for a while in hopes of calming them down.

Erza had taken Gray on a mission with her, while Lucy took Natsu. The two had both picked fairly easy jobs that could possibly be done by just one wizard, but it was easy money.

"We'll camp here for the night." The stern voice of the scarlet warrior stopped Gray's mental curses to the idiotic dragonslayer.

"Y-yes ma'am!" He squeaked. Sure, he hadn't done anything wrong, but Erza was still scary as hell.

They lied down to sleep, and Gray couldn't help but admire the Titania's sleeping form. She looked so peaceful, so vulnerable, so...beautiful. Gray quickly scolded himself and turned away fast.

Unbeknownst to the raven, Erza had been awake the whole time. She smiled to herself before sliding closer to her comrade.

Gray turned in hopes of catching a glimpse of the sleeping Erza's face once again, only to have the shock of his life. She was awake and staring at him, their faces only mere inches apart. He gulped as he tried his best to think of a plausible lie.

That was...until her voice cut through the silence. "It's okay, Gray. I like you, too." She smiled.

The ice mage's eyes widened as he turned his body to face her. In silence, they shared a smile, and when she turned back around, Gray wasted no time in wrapping his arms around her to spoon her from behind.

All in all, it was the best sleep Gray had ever had.