Happy Couple 1993 14

"SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!" I screamed.

They looked at me in amazement. I bet they didn't expect me do behave like this, but I was at my limit. I couldn't listen to them anymore! I could no longer stand their fights! Not to mention that I wanted Lisa gone, because I... I was... jealous of her.

Michael said he didn't like her, but how could I be sure? Of course that was none of my business, but... I had to get the "job" done and separate from Michael for my own good! I didn't like the warmness caused by Michael that was growing inside of my chest. He didn't belong to me... he was from a different world and I couldn't fit in his.

"I'm done listening to your nonsense!" I said "We are not getting anything done here while you're fighting! I'm sick of you!" none of them dared say anything. Ha! I was a true boss ;)

"If I hear another word of insult from your mouths, you're gonna get it, I swear!" Michael's technique of scaring people... I just applied it to him.. BAM! I learn fast.

"Ahh.. YN.." Michael calmly said "You feelin' okay baby?"

"Shut up and don't call me baby?" he jumped at my words.

"Michael what happened to her?" Lisa whispered to him.
"You better shut up bitch or I'll personally show you what happened to me!" she quickly hid behind Michael. I must have looked scary. Yas! Now who was the boss around here? Muahahaha!
"Ahh.. YN, honey, can we talk in private for a second?" Michael said.
"Fine, but make it quick! We must get rid of Lisa!"

We went into the bathroom and closed the door.

"What happened with you?" Michael whispered.
"I told you what! I'm done wasting my time here. From now on, I'm taking things into my own hands, because we're not getting anything done nor are we going to get it done anytime soon!"
"Excuse me, but... in case you've forgotten... I'm the boss in the whole situation here!"
"Situation?"
"Yes, acting spectacle, theatre, farce, girl you know what I'm talking about!"
"Oh I know and I hate to say it, but I have to... you suck as a boss!"
"Excuse me??!!!" he didn't like it "I suck!!?? Hell naw." he shook his head. "Now let's forget about your outburst and to show you I'm a good boss, I forgive you. Here's what we'll do now. I su-"
"Oh no! Boy, I returned from a ditch full of snakes! Ain't nobody gonna tell me what to do! Now, we're gonna get rid of your girlfriend and then I'm gonna convince the sheikh to sign the contract so we can return home!"
"And how are you gonna do that if I may ask?"
"With women's tricks!"
"Hey! I thought of that first! That was my idea! And Lisa is not my girlfriend!"
"She is. You totally like her!"
"No she is NOT and... wait a minute..." he came closer to my face "you jealous." and smirked.
"What?? I am not! You are so wrong!" he placed his arms on my shoulders and pushed me towards him
"Don't worry, your husband likes only you! You're not gonna lose me!" and winked at me.
"We're not really husband and wife, you know that, don't you?"
"We can be if you want to.." he whispered in my face and his sweet breath tickled my skin.
"Stop it right now!" I freed myself from his arms and opened the door to leave.

I couldn't stay with him alone between 4 walls... my body was getting too hot! Not to mention that when I looked at his crotch area all I could think of was the way he was thrusting his hips back and forth when dancing, and grabbing himself... And then I remembered the night at Neverland when he laid his body on mine, and his hard member was resting on my thigh...

Why the hell was I thinking about his genitalia??!!

"YN.." he whispered from behind me.
"What?" I turned around and he was literally in my face, staring at me with those big, wet, brown eyes.
"Aren't you gonna open the door, boss?" he said.
"Are you making fun of me?" I hissed.
"Damn girl... you need to chill! The job I gave you is wearing you out... but don't worry, your husband will help you tonight. I know what you need." he licked his lips.
"You do?"
"Oh yeah.. just come to my bed tonight and be naked and-"
"Oh Lord no!" I should've guessed...
"What? I am your husband after all!"