The maestro (requested) 4

He escorted me to the door and I headed to the town.

I wasn't going to lie to myself. I was scared about tonight, but I wanted it... I wanted to sleep with him so badly! I loved him so much! Little did I know about what was I going to find in the village...

Little did I know about Michael's true self...

I entered the village and a mixture of negative energy and bad memories hit my body. Now that I had left the village and spent some time away from it at Michael's castle, I realized how much I hated this place and the people. As a matter of fact, I couldn't wait to return back to Michael and be with him!

I scurried home and on the way there greeted the people I knew, but they just ignored me and I thought it was really weird. I wasn't rich or anything like that, but didn't have bad reputation either and everybody used to greet me.

Now all I got was a weird look at me as if I was something... scary! I would raise my hand to wave at them, but they would turn their heads away from me and those who had children, told them to return inside. What was going on? Even my best friend ignored me.

Anyway, I got home and packed my things. I did one last tour around my small house to say goodbye to all the memories I had here.

I knew I wasn't going to miss it, because I loved Michael with all my heart. I did fall in love with him quite quickly, but it was real! More real the sun!

I opened the front door and locked it. Goodbye house and goodbye village.

Just before I left the village and entered the forest which was the way to Michael, I saw Charlie. He is a great kid and his parents are my neighbors. I used to help them take care of him when he was just a baby and when he grew up a little, we played a lot together.

"Charlie!"
"Divya? What are you doing here?" he scurried to me.
"I'm leaving this town!" he came to me and I opened my arms to hug him. We always did that. He was like my brother. "What are you doing here?"
"I'm playing hide and seek with the other boys, but..."
"What, Charlie?"
"I'm sorry but.. I'm not allowed to talk to you and if somebody sees us.." he grabbed my hand and pulled me away so that we could hide behind a thick tree. "I'll be in trouble!"
"What do you mean you're not allowed to talk to me? I don't understand anything, Charlie.."
"Haven't you heard already?"
"Hear what?" I just knew that whatever he was going to say, it would hurt me.
"There are rumors in the village that you live with Mr. Jackson in his old mansion in the forest.."
"So what?"
"Divya, the whole village has turned against you! I don't believe any of those rumors and I told them you were good, but no one listens!"
"Charlie please explain to me.."
"Don't you know what people say about Mr. Jackson?" I shook my head "They say he is some kind of ghost!" Charlie whispered and I felt goose bumps form all over my body. "And he's been living there alone for eternity! They also said that he lures children and virgins to his house to eat them!"
"What?? This is ridiculous!" I didn't believe any of it! "Who came up with those stuff? Those are all lies!"
"The mayor told us.." of course.
"He is lying to you all! I know Michael, Charlie, he is nothing like that! Don't believe those things, please!"
"I believe you, Divya, but I don't know about the others... everybody hates him and you too."
"Oh Lord... that's why they've been ignoring me..."
"They say that he has you hypnotized and is going to kill you and eat your body! I'm so scared for you! I'm so glad we met!"
"No, no! This is not true, Charlie! Don't listen to them, Michael is a great person!"

"Charlie! Where are you, the game is over!" the other children were calling him.

"I have to go, Divya. If they see me talk to you they'll hate me too! My parents will kill me!"
"Don't worry, Charlie. Come here!" I opened my arms for him and hugged him tightly. "I love you so much and I'm gonna miss you!"
"I love you too! Aren't you gonna come again?"
"No... I'll be living with Michael from now on."
"And what about me? Aren't you gonna ever come to me again!" his eyes became watery and my heart hurt for him.
"Oh Charlie.. I can't come, but you know what.. you can come anytime you want to Michael's castle and we can spend some time together!"
"AHHHH really? To his castle?"
"Yes! But remember, don't tell your parents or anybody else! Only you can come!"
"I promise! Thank you, Divya! I'll come and see you! I love you!" he hugged me once more
"I love you too, Charlie. Now go before they see us!" I watched him run to the other kids and also convinced them to go to the opposite way of where I was hiding, so that they wouldn't see me. What a smart kid he was!

I waited a few minutes for them to leave and scurried to Michael's home. I felt so bad and there was a huge stone inside of my chest because the people I knew ignored and abandoned me, but now that I met Charlie and knew he was going to come see me, the stone fell off my chest and I could breathe again!

It was around 6 o'clock when I arrived at his castle. I opened the door and got in

"Michael?" I called for him and he instantly replied.
"I'm in the living room." I run to him straight in his arms.

"Is everything okay, Divya?" his sweet voice was like a music to me. He must have sensed something was wrong.
"Oh Michael.. you won't believe what people say about you and me!" I told him with tears in my eyes.
"Why are you crying, what happened?"
"They say you're a ghost! Can you imagine that?" he looked away and didn't say anything, so I continued "They also say that you lure kids and virgins into your home to eat them! Can you imagine that?"
"This is crazy!"
"That's what I thought too! And you know what... they think you hypnotized me and nobody wants to talk to me! They all ignore me!"
"I'm so sorry, Divya.. this is all my fault. I bet the mayor spread those rumors."
"It was him, yes."
"I should've let you go immediately! I'm truly sorry, I didn't want to put you in this situation and embarrass you like that! Can you forgive me?"
"I am not embarrassed and you didn't put me in this! I made the decision to be with you and no one can change my mind!"
"Really?"
"Yes, I promised you!"
"Are you gonna stay because you promised me?"
"No! I am here because I want and I love you! And I don't believe even word they're saying. That crazy man is behind it.. he hates you so much! He hates me too. He has tried to rape me many times and since he couldn't, now he's making up crazy stories about you and me."
"Divya... my life was meaningless before I met you. I have to warn you before it's too late... I can't live without you. If you were to ever leave me, I'll die." he gently stroked my cheek.
"Never!" I placed my palm over his hand on my cheek "I'll never leave you! I love you."

Afterwards, we had dinner and spent a few hours talking. I told him nay things about my family and he told me stuff about his too. But it had gotten very late and I was becoming really tired and sleepy.

"You're tired. I kept you too late with my stories." he said
"No, I love talking to you! I could talk more!"
"Divya, we can talk tomorrow too. Now I want to go to bed with you." he whispered.

Oh Lord! I had forgotten about that completely! I became so nervous suddenly. My muscles got tense and I begun sweating... I looked into his eyes and saw they were filled with lust and desire for me.

He extended his arm for me and said

"Should we go to bed, Divya?"

Author's POV
In the village's pub

The mayor and a few of his friends were sitting there drinking. Suddenly, a man walked inside the pub.

"Dave, is this you?" the mayor said "Come sit with us, boy!"
"You won't believe what happened today!" he came to tell the mayor the "news".
"What? Let's drink! Someone give this man a drink!"
"Guess who was in town today!"
"Oh Dave you know I don't care, man!"
"You will care, trust me, mayor!"
"And why would I? I don't care what those people do as long as they give me their money and pay their taxes!"
"Even if it's about your favorite Divya?" everybody laughed because they knew his "addiction" to her, but the mayor wasn't amused at all.
"What did you say?" he said through his teeth and his friend stopped laughing, because they have seen how his anger could ruin lives. No one wanted to turn against the mayor of the village.
"Divya was in the village today! She went to her home and then disappeared into the forests! She must have returned to him! She left you for real this time, mayor!" he giggled "She doesn't like you!" and suddenly the mayor grabbed him around the throat.
"She will like me! She will beg me to be with me and as for that weirdo... I'll erase his face from this planet once and for all!"
"And how do you plan on doing that?" Dave asked once he freed himself.
"I am not gonna do that.. the people are." the mayor drunk his wine to the last drop and his eyes became buried deep in thoughts and plans.