Your birthday 2001 (requested)

This imagine was requested by  ohsnapitzcaz

and happy birthday to her!

Mature content!

"Thank you so much, Janet! You're helping a lot!" Michael said to his sister.
"No problem! This is Carys' day, besides, you guys need to have some fun!" she replied, winking. I knew very well what she meant by that, so I instantly blushed and looked at Michael, who seemed quite happy.
"I don't know, Michael, I'm not very sure about this..." I said.

Today was my birthday and Michael asked Janet if our kids, Prince and Paris, could spend the night over at her house, so that we could be alone and celebrate. Of course, she immediately said yes and came to pick them up.

"But baby why not?" Michael asked me.
"I just don't wanna cause Janet trouble..."
"You're not, girl! And I love them, they love me too, right, kids?"
"Yes, aunt Janet!" they replied in synchrony.
"You heard that, baby?" Michael said and licked his lips. Seemed like he really wanted us to be alone tonight, so I agreed.
"Okay fine, but Prince, Paris, please be good kids and listen to your aunt! Don't cause trouble and don't stay late to watch cartoons!"
"Alright, alright, now let's go!" Janet said "And have a great time you two!" she winked at us again and I blushed. Lord, why did she have to do that?!! Me and Michael have been married since 1994 yet I still couldn't get used to those things, if you know what I mean...
"Oh and kids, no junk food!" I yelled after them, but I didn't know if they heard me, because they were getting in the car. "Kids! Kids" I decided to chase them, but felt Michael grab me from behind and spun me around.

"Let them leave. Now it's only me and you, well... almost." his voice was so deep and demanding.
"What do you mean?"
"It's almost 6pm. When the maids leave, we're gonna have the house to ourselves." he gently pulled me closer to his body and caressed my arms.
"And what are we going to do?"
"We're gonna eat the cake and watch your favorite movie."
"My favorite movie! Really? Thank you, baby!" I loved 'scary movie' and could watch it anytime!

After 6pm, when everybody has left, me and Michael sat in the living room comfortably on the sofa and started watching the movie.

This was life! Me and my loving husband at our beautiful home, spending some time together, cuddling and watching my favorite movie with popcorns! I couldn't ask God for anything else, because he already gave me everything when I met Michael in 1993.

After we watched the movie, Michael brought a beautiful chocolate cake!

"Baby, when did you manage to buy a cake?" I asked.
"Well, what can I tell you.. I am Michael Jackson after all!" and winked at me, placing the cake on the coffee table.
"It even has candles on top!"
"Of course it does!" he pulled a lighter from his pocket "C'mon, girl, let's blow the candles so we can move on to the present." he seemed very eager to give me that present. I wonder what it was? I giggled at his sweetness and sat on the carpet right in front of the cake. "Make a wish first!" he reminded me and I closed my eyes.