The maestro final (requested)

OMG! So the mayor was right! Michael was the maestro ghost and he had powers! He slowly looked into my eyes and froze, not knowing what to do or say...

He slowly approached me and I took a few steps backwards. I was still in shock and scared of him for I had no idea what he was capable of!

"Divya, do not fear me..." he whispered, looking into my eyes "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, but I was scared of losing you!"
"I don't know who you are!"
"Look into my eyes! It's me, Michael! The man who loves you with all his heart and should've told you in the beginning but was afraid of losing you!" I looked into his eyes and they were the same warm one from before "It's truth I'm a maestro, but that's it! I've never hurt anybody or ate children! This is all made up!"
"How long have you been..."
"Many years... many. I'll explain everything I promise! Just don't stop loving me..." I looked into his eyes and my heart begun beating faster
"I never will. I'll always love you no matter what you are. To me you're the man I fell in love with and I don't care whether you're the maestro or not! I'll never leave you!" I yelled then run into his arms, wrapping them tightly around his body.
"Divya.. I love you."
"I love you, Michael! Only you and forever!" then I felt him press his lips on mine for a passionate kiss, but we were interrupted...

"There they are!" the mayor screamed and as we turned around, we saw him and the crowd of people following him. They found us. "GET THEM!" they scurried to us without giving us a chance to talk!

Michael pushed me behind him for protection and started fighting but without using his powers. I guessed, he didn't want to hurt them. He was so good and caring even when people wanted to kill him.

Everything happened so fast that I got pulled backwards suddenly with a hand over my mouth so that I couldn't scream. I looked at Michael who was fighting, but he didn't notice me.

"So Divya, we meet again." it was the mayor.
"Mhmm! MMMH!" I tried fighting, but it was useless.
"You should've accepted my offer, dear and none of this would have happened now!" I bit his hand and yelled
"YOU'RE A FILTHY OLD MAN AND I HATE YOU!" then Michael heard me and looked into my way and when he saw what was going on, his eyes filled with worry and fear.
"GET HIM!" the mayor screamed and the people got him really tight. He was trying to find, but it was hard to do it when you were trapped by a crowd. "MAESTRO!" the mayor yelled "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS TOWN! SHE HAS BECOME ONE OF HIM, SHE IS HYPNOTIZED, SO SHE NEEDS TO BE FREED!"

Next thing I knew, the mayor pushed me off the castle roof and I was falling down with incredible speed. All I heard was Michael's screaming voice and then I hit the ground, feeling my bones break and my skull bleed. I could feel the wet, warm blood all around my body and the pain had me frozen. I was dying.

I felt Michael's hand on my cheek caressing it and opened my eyes to see his wet eyes and a little tear dropped on my cheek.

"Divya! Please don't die! This is all my fault! I should've stopped them, but I didn't want to hurt them, now I hurt you!" he gently took me in his arms and rested my head on his arm. I used my last strength to look into his loving eyes and tell him how much I loved him.
"I love you..."
"Divya, I love you more!" he was crying "Please don't leave me! I can't exist without you!"
"I'll be here forever." I said my last sentence.
"Forever... yes forever!" I heard him say then and I closed my eyes to rest in eternal peace.

After I felt my last breath escape through my mouth and everything became black for a moment, I suddenly felt enormous warmth coming from my chest.

It was so hot and powerful that I suddenly inhaled air and opened my eyes!

I felt as if I was being awaken from the dead and when realized what was happening, I saw Michael's hand on my chest, then his smiling face and wet eyes.

"It worked!" he cheered and I realized he had just turned me into a ....

maestro!

"You're alive! You're with me!" he wrapped his arms around me and helped me to get up. I didn't feel pain at all, nor did I feel like I did before - like a human. I felt light, complete, strong and most of all... in love with Michael. Everything on me was perfect.
"Michael!"
"I'm sorry, Divya.. I didn't want you to be like me, but I-"
"No! I want to be like you so we can spent the eternity together, but first... we need to get rid of those crazy, stupid people!" he nodded his head, grabbed my arm and we jumped so high up we landed on the roof where the crowd was.

We used our powers together and created a storm so strong which made them so scared they left and never returned.

The next day, we left this cursed town once and for all, leaving only a legend behind us, and the world became ours!

From there on, time and eternity knew only one thing was real in this world - our love.

The end.

Thank you for reading this story! I hope you liked it. I'm trying to update all my stories and do that frequently, so stay tuned!

Much love,
your writer.