He's a ghost hunter 13

The shadows didn't correspond to the bodies! Just like YFN's shadow didn't correspond to her body, because it was the ghost's shadow!
"They're possessed." Daniel exclaimed.
"Oh my God!" I almost screamed. "What are we gonna do now??!!"
"The ghost must have summoned other ghosts and used those people for their bodies!" Daniel explained. "This is bad... we have more ghosts to deal with now. They are gonna follow the woman in YFN's body! She's gonna turn them against us.. I don't know how we're gonna save her and the other people too... what are we gonna do now... I didn't know she could do this!"
"I know what." Michael suddenly jumped in and we looked at him, impatiently waiting to hear what he had to suggest. "We go back in the car."
"Okay?"
"We return to your house, YN."
"Yes?"
"You take your most precious things, we get back in the car and leave this town forever!" he nodded his head at the end of the sentence and smiled as if he had made a very wise suggestion. I raised my eyebrow in anger.

"Seriously Michael?" I raised my eyebrow in disbelief "This is not the time for your sarcastic and very stupid humor!"
"I wasn't trying to be funny! I really meant it."
"I am not leaving my best friend behind!" I protested.
"Your best friend is gone, YN! And now we have a whole bunch of other ghosts that we don't know how to deal with!"
"Then find a way to deal with them! You're a ghost hunter, are you not!"
"Exactly! A ghost hunter and not a magician! I can't abra cadabra the ghosts out those bodies and save everyone! I'm sorry for your friend, but we're leaving now!"
"I'm not going anywhere!"
"Oh yes you are and you're going right now!" he grabbed my arm, trying to make me get up and leave.
"Let go!" I hissed "You can leave if you want, but I'm staying and you can't do anything about it!"
"Don't argue with me, YN." he said with much calmer voice, which was scary.
"Who do you think you are to tell me what to do?"
"I'm your fiancé." then Daniel suddenly said
"WHAT!?"
"It's not what you thinking, Daniel!" I hurried to answer.
"What the hell is going on here?" he asked, then looked at Michael "Michael? You got engaged and didn't tell your best friend?"
"We are not engaged, okay!" I said. Michael's facial expression suddenly changed to something I couldn't read. He got up and just left.
"Where are you going? We gotta hide!" Daniel yelled after him, but he didn't turn around just kept walking and we saw him get in the car. He just sat there and waited. "Oh God! As if we don't have so many problems already... What is going on between you too, YN?"
"There is no us two!"
"Fine, don't tell me, but right now YFN is in danger and those other people inside the house too. I want you to think about that. Now, let's go!"

We followed Michael into the car. Daniel started it and took us home so that we could talk and solve the problem. The ride was silent. I stole a few glimpses of Michael, who looked angry and I didn't know why! He started that fight, it wasn't me!

The three of us entered my house and Daniel threw the car's keys on the glass table.

"Alright, listen you too!" he begun and I sighed, because I wasn't ready for another lecture... "I don't know what's going on between you two and why you keep fighting all the time, but YFN and other people from this town are in great danger right now! I want you to stop with your nonsense and focus on saving everyone, and after we're done, you two can fight as much as your little hearts desire!"
"I'm not saving anyone." Michael said like an angry little child and plumped on the sofa.
"Yes, you are!" Daniel said "You have your fiancée and don't need anything else, but the woman that I love is possessed by a fucking ghost, so you're helping me save her like it or not! On top of that, you have much more experience as a ghost hunter than I do and you know it! Oh and thanks for not telling me that you got engaged, best friend!" he sarcastically said the last two words. I sighed
"We are not engaged."
"Oh you will be in five minutes after you've made up, 'cause that's all you've been doing ever since you met each other! Breaking up, then making up. Fighting, breaking up, making up again and fighting and-"
"We got it!" Michael hissed.
"I'm glad you did! I'm going to bed right now, because I can't think anymore how to save YFN because of your nonsense and tomorrow when we wake up, hopefully in a better mood, we'll find a way to save her together."
"I'm going to bed too!" I said.
"Good! I advice you to do the same thing, Michael... we all need this rest and by the way, don't switch on the lights and don't do things that are going to attract the ghost's attention. It didn't see us and we're gonna be one step ahead of it if it doesn't know we're here." we nodded our heads "Glad you see it my way."

I went to my room, got inside and plumped on the bed angrily.

I closed my eyes and there was Michael again.

I got angry with myself for seeing Michael when I closed my eyes, so I opened them.

It didn't help.

His face stood before me even though my eyes were open.

Why was he torturing me like that? Why did I keep thinking about him? Why wouldn't his face disappear from my mind?! I couldn't fall in love with him! He was a player and I was a good girl! And that fake engagement.. did it mean anything to him or did he do it because of his mother?

And the way he was giving me orders today, as if I was his woman!

Which didn't sound very bad. If I had to confess to myself only, I liked it. The way he did it, the sound of his voice as he gave orders to me and the way he was looking at me, awakened pleasant fire and passion within me, which burnt me with both pain and pleasure.

What was I going to do with Michael? And YN? If something happened to her... if I couldn't save her, I was never going to forgive myself.

I removed the necklace with the little key from that old lady I met and placed it on the night stand. I hoped tomorrow would be a better day for all of us.