16 years between us 1993

This story was inspired by a RP I did with ohsnapitzcaz
Plot was her idea and I thought it'd make a nice imagine for you guys to read, so here it is

"Stop here, I'll walk." I told my driver. I didn't want him to stop close to the house, because I wanted to spend some time walking alone before I saw Michael. I had something to tell him and it wasn't the fact that I've been in love with him for the past few years... I was never going to gain enough courage to tell him that anyway, it was about something else.

I just finished shooting for today for a movie I was going to be in and that was what I wanted to ask him, since he was my legal guardian and I had to ask him things... so I went inside and started looking for him. When I couldn't find him anywhere, I assumed he'd be in the studio doing his work, so that was where I headed.

I came over to the studio and opened the door, coming inside and the first thing I saw was him, smiling brightly. Too bad it wasn't the kind of smile I've always wanted to see on his face. And I knew a 19 year old girl wasn't supposed to love her 34 year old guardian, but... I wished there was someone to tell that to my heart, because it didn't want to listen to me.

I waved a bit to Michael since he was in the booth and couldn't hear me properly. After a minute, he finished recording and went on.

"Hey.." he greeted me with his sweet voice.
"Hi." I felt myself becoming nervous under his stare "I hope I didn't interrupt your work?"
"Oh no you didn't, besides I was tired and needed a break..." he cleared his throat and said "So how was your day?"
"Oh God! Stressful! We had to go over the same scene like 10 times! But anyway, did Lisa come over today?"

That little bitch.

I was so jealous of her, because she was older and she got Michael all to herself. Every time when she came over, she'd throw herself on his neck and begin to smooch him! Then they'd make out on the sofa and go upstairs to do all those disgusting things.

"Well, that's how it is in movies... It ain't easy, but I'm sure you were great! No, Lisa hasn't come today, we talked on the phone, but we're planning on having dinner tonight. She's trying to find a babysitter and if she does, she'll come over!" he replied.

I hope she finds the Grim Reaper.

But I try to look happy for her coming, because I know that he's been feeling lonely for a long time. The place he was being in, it wasn't easy to find a woman to love him for him... which was... me.

"Oh that's great." tried to sound as excited as I possibly could. I cleared my throat and looked away. "I'm glad that you're happy."
"Oh yes, I am happy. I really am. You can dine with us tonight, if she comes.. "
"I'd love to, but.. I- I think I'll just chill in my room tonight. I don't really want to stress myself out. I don't think I'd be much company anyway." I didn't wanna eat with her and watch them together!
"Well, I understand. So what are you gonna do now?"
"Actually, I wanted to ask you something..."
"Shoot!" I looked into Michael's eyes and swallowed hard. I begun playing with my fingers, gathering courage to ask him. I had to do it today, because of the movie!
"Okay, but promise you won't get mad! I ah.. was wondering if it'd be okay if I just.. you know.. in the movie.. there is this little.. very little promiscuous scene.. like you know I have to pretend I'm having s-s... sex with this actor and I wanted to know if you're okay with it... And I know I'm 19 and I can make my own decisions.." I looked at him to see his reaction and his face... no nice.
"Sex scene, YN?" he sighed "I don't know... I don't think this is appropriate! What is mother gonna say when she sees you!? Besides, I think you're too young to be doing those kinds of things with men! And who is that man? Do I know him? Do you know him!? Oh Lord.. don't tell me you have a boyfriend!!" what?
"Oh come on, Michael! I'm an actress and that's what actresses do! Besides it's just a movie! And I'm not too young.. God! Do you think I'm some little virgin or what? I know how to-"