He can't make love to you!!!

Here's something new and different!

Your husband has just returned from a video shooting and you are at Hayvenhurst right now.

You'd usually travel with him around the world, but this time his mother asked you to stay with her at Hayvenhurst to help her with the arrangement of the new furniture she received 3 days ago. You couldn't say no to you mother in law, so you and Michael have been separated for almost a week now.

It has been really difficult for the two of you, because you were so in love, you couldn't live without each other, besides, this was the first time you had been separated for a whole week!

Your husband was horny as HELL! He really missed you! He told you on the phone that the first thing he'd do when he returns is to fuck you like an animal!

He could hardly wait until the night fell and it was time to go to bed, to make love to you.

He kept touching your thigh from under the table at dinner and when you'd remove his hand since you were embarrassed and his family was right there, he seemed to become more eager to touch you and play with your body under the big dining table.

So you decided to apologize and say you were very tired so that you can go to bed early.

You went to "sleep" and when you finished preparing yourself in the bathroom and went to bed, you found Michael waiting completely naked under the sheets for you! His long, thick dick was as hard as a rock and he immediately jumped on top of you and attacked you with passionate kisses.

"Mmh.." he moaned between the kisses "Damn!" his tongue was so skillful in your mouth "I missed you so much, girl.." he whispered in your ear.
"I missed you more, daddy!"
"I'm gonna fuck you like an animal!" your man really missed you! "I don't wanna be separated from you ever again!"
"Me neither!" you smashed your lips against his soft ones and continued the make out session.

You could feel his dick throbbing against your thigh and knew that he couldn't take it any longer! He touched your pussy to check if you were ready for him and, girl, you were so wet!

Him touching your wetness made him let out a moan in his high pitched voice and lick his lip real good.

Just as you were about to start making love, someone knocked at the door.

You jumped and you pushed him off you!

"Come in!" you said and looked at Michael who was NOT happy at all!

The door flung open and there stood Katherine.

"Kids, I'm sorry to disturb you, but YN, could you please come down to the kitchen for a moment? I'm making a cake and I want you to check the cream, because your cakes always turn out great!"
"Of course! I'll be right there!"
"Thank you so much!" she then closed the door and Michael hissed.

"Who bakes cake at night?!" you giggled "This is not funny at all! I'm trying to make love to my woman and I can't!" his cheeks turned red with anger and displeasure.
"I'll be right back, daddy, don't worry!" he rolled his eyes. "I couldn't say no to your mom!"
"Go, but hurry back! I have a serious situation right here!" he removed the sheet to show you his horny dick. The way it sprung as he revealed it to you, made you lick your lips. You knew damn well you wanted to suck on it!
"5 minutes!" you promised and scurried downstairs.