You hurt yourself 2 (requested)

"I want to see who has been here yesterday." I said as I opened the door.
"Michael please... let's go back to our room please!" YN was begging me, but I had to know and whoever this person was, I was going to make sure they didn't bother my YN anymore!
"We found it Mr. Jackson!"
"Play it!" I ordered and when the video started and I couldn't believe it "Mother??!!"

My jaw dropped.

She entered the house and called YN's name. After a minute, YN appeared from the kitchen and with a huge smile on her face, welcomed my mother.

"Mrs. Jackson, welcome! I'm so glad you're here!"

She extended her arms to hug my mother, but

"No, wait.. I came here to tell you something."

My mother looked angry and her voice was harsh.

"Okay.. would you like to drink something, sit down?" YN asked.

"No need. I wanna talk about you and Michael. I have something to tell you and I'm gonna be straightforward." she looked YN in the eyes and said "I don't like you. And I don't like it that you're gonna marry my son."

I placed my hand over my mouth in total disbelief. My own mother did that!!? And to the woman I love??

"I want you to leave him." she went on. I could see on the screen that my YN was shivering.

"I can't leave him! I love him! Besides I've promised him to stay by his side always!" YN said.

"Listen, girl... I don't care what you do and how you do it but I want you out of my son's life! I'm even ready to give you money! So you won't have to sleep with rich men anymore, you'll have your own!" YN started crying.

I looked at her and she was looking down at her feet in silence. Now I understood everything...

"I'm not with him because of money! I really love him!" she said through tears.

"And you think I believe you??! I've heard that before alright. I know women, especially women like you. Now, remember what I said! It's for the best. You're both from different worlds and it's not gonna work.!" with this my mother spun around and left. YN fell on her knees crying and then run upstairs.

I shook my head and took a deep breath.

"I can't believe this..." I whispered. "You should've told me about it, YN..."
"I didn't wanna start trouble."
"My mother started the trouble you didn't!" I made a sign to my bodyguards to leave us alone and once they had left the room, I started "YN, I love you more than the world. I can't live without you!" I caressed her check "Look at me... if you die, I'll die too! Do you want me to die?"
"NO! NO!"
"Then I don't want you to repeat that stupid thing again, okay?"
"Okay..."
"Promise me!"
"I promise."
"Now, we're gonna go talk to mother and let her know once and for all that you're the woman of my life!"
"I don't know, Michael.."
"But I do! No one is gonna talk that way to my fiancée!" I wrapped my arms around her "I love you, princess."
"I love you daddy." she wrapped her arms around my waist.