Author's Note and Important Information

About a year after beginning her journey, the journey of Maya is complete! It's been such a fun ride getting to write something different than what I'm used to. I had to really stretch some of my creativity during this, and I hope it created a wonderful story for all of you!

Thank you all for remaining so patient with my lack of updating in the last few months. Thank you to all of you who have stuck with me in this book and my book before this. It means so much to read your comments and see your votes.

Although this book is completed, I wouldn't delete it from your library quite yet. I will be updating this book as soon as I critique the storyline for my next novel. This book will be where I reveal what and who my next book is about!

In the meantime, I will tell you that the next book I'll be writing is going to be about one of the characters in this book. Any guesses??

Anyway, while I begin that book, please check out my short story called Inches Apart and my "devotionals" Something More and Wanted Treasure.

Once again, thank you so much for all of your amazing support! It's been so fun getting to write on here for the last few years, and I can't wait to continue to write more stories for y'all!

Thanks friends,
~CGirlyGirl