505

tw: smut ;)

the street lights flickered above the car as they drove down a highway in the middle of the night. tyler lay asleep in the passenger seat, small snores filtering from his lips as drool dribbled down his chin. josh quickly peered over at the beauty that sat beside him, a smile etching across his features at the heartwarming sight of the boy.

they continued to drive with no exact destination for their travels, stopping a few times for gas. that was until josh's stomach began to grumble and he could only imagine the hunger tyler would have once he woke up. he pulled aside and typed an address into waze, following the directions as it instructed him.

"ty, baby, wake up." josh shook tyler's shoulders and chuckled as he groaned and sat up with a large yawn.

"where are we?"

"i found an ihop, i figured you'd be a little hungry," josh said as he exited the car and made his way over to tyler, helping the brunette out of the car and lacing their fingers together. they entered the empty diner and a worker rushed to the front as the bell sounded above them.

"table for two," josh informed, following the woman as she led them to a booth towards the back of the restaurant. they sat across from each other, hands clasped together over the table as they mouthed loving phrases to each other.

the worker returned with a notepad in hand as she gave them a forced smile. "what can i get for y' tonight?"

"do you know what you want babe?" josh whispered, his chocolate eyes oozing with sympathy. the young boy nodded and his cheeks bloomed bright pink. josh knew what tyler was thinking by the pleading look on his face. "point to what you want and i'll order for you, okay love?"

tyler turned the menu towards josh and flipped to the beverage section, pointing at his desired drink. "he will have an apple juice." tyler then pointed to the meal he wanted and josh smiled at his pick. "and to eat he'll have the smiley face pancakes."

the woman scribbled down the first half of the order, sending an expectant look towards josh as if telling him to order.

"i'll have a coffee and the stuffed french toast." he said through a grin as his thumb traced designs over the tan knuckles of the brown haired beauty that sat opposite to him. she nodded and retreated into the kitchen, leaving the two boys alone.

"joshy?"

"yes, baby boy."

tyler's heart fluttered at the name, just like it had the first time it was used. he took a deep breath and spoke something that had been eating away at his mind, "i want to make you feel good."

josh was taken aback by the remark and he wasn't sure if he had heard the effeminate boy correctly.

"you what?"

"i want to touch you like you touched me in the car that one day."

"tyler, don't feel like you need to do this. we're in no rush to-"

"i want to. i really, really want to." tyler looked up at josh with those chocolate eyes of his and he jutted out his plump bottom lip, giving the best puppy dog face he could do.