perfect

"i know tyler. i love you too."

"w-wait, you l-l-love m-me?"

"i love you. i love you. i. love. you," josh mumbled onto tyler's lips as he placed a kiss on the pink skin every few words. tyler giggled and reciprocated the action, their lips playfully pecking at one another in an endearing manner.

"i love you so much joshy." tyler's words held so much pent up emotion, a single tear slipping down his flushed cheek. josh's thumb wiped away the droplet of water, a worried look gracing his face. tyler noticed the shift of emotion and smiled a bit as he spoke, "i'm just really happy, don't worry."

"tyler?"

"mhm?"

"will you be my boyfriend?"

tyler gasped and nodded his head, throwing his arms around josh's neck as he buried his head into his boyfriend's chest. he was so overwhelmed knowing that his feelings for josh weren't one sided, and his stomach fluttered with the thought.

"now c'mon babe," josh chuckled as he patted tyler's butt a few times as a way to get him off of his lap. "we have to find somewhere to stay for the night, i'm starting to get a bit sleepy."

tyler climbed into the passenger seat and buckled up his seat belt, leaning forward as he turned the volume to the radio up and tuned it to the right station. he let his eyes slip shut and he hummed along to the song that sounded through the car, a smile tugging at josh's lips as he peered over at the beautiful boy.

🍼🖍🍼

"hi, we'd like a room for a night, please." josh sent the woman behind the counter a charming grin, leaving her a flustered mess at the gesture.

she completely ignored the brunette who clung onto the red head's side as she typed away at the computer and placed a flirtatious hand over josh's hand that was set on the counter.

"i'd assume you'd like two queen sized beds, correct?" she bitterly asked, finally eyeing the feminine boy with a judgemental glare.

"actually we would like one sized king bed, if that's possible."

the woman rolled her eyes but complied as she grabbed a key card and handed it to josh, writing something down on a piece of scrap paper. she gave the paper to josh and he eyed it curiously.

"that's my number, call me up if you're looking for a better fuck." she winked and josh was dumbfounded, yet flattered, from her comment. tyler, on the other hand, was not happy with the interaction.

tyler scoffed, grabbing josh's hand and placing it on his butt as he stared at the girl. his voice filled with hate as he said his next words; "he'll fuck me better than he'd ever fuck you, honey."

and with that the brunette tugged his boyfriend out of the hotel lobby and to the elevators, jabbing the up button furiously as he crossed his arms in front of his chest and huffed. josh shook his head in amusement at tyler's bratty attitude, going up behind the young boy and wrapping his arms around his waist as he placed light kisses over the expanse of his neck. tyler pushed him off as the elevator doors opened, stepping inside quickly as he pressed the button for the fifth floor and turned away from josh.

"c'mon baby boy, don't be like that. you know i'd never call her."

silence.

"are you going to give me the silent treatment for the rest of the night?"

no response.

"okay, maybe i will call her." josh smirked as tyler immediately shot around, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"n-no, joshy, i was k-kidding! p-please don't!" tyler panicked, following josh out of the elevator and onto the floor of their hotel room like a lost puppy. josh just shrugged as they made their way to room 530, sliding the key through the reader as the door unlocked. tyler jogged behind him and latched onto his sleeve, demanding attention.

josh faced him with raised eyebrows and tyler was quick to feverishly press their lips together.

"where did you learn what that meant, princess?" josh mumbled into the kiss, tugging on tyler's hair with light force.

"mel told m' some stuff," tyler whimpered.

"i'm gonna need to have a talk with that girl," josh chuckled as they pulled away. "she's ruining my little baby boy's innocence."

tyler just giggled as he collapsed onto the large bed, pulling josh down with him. tyler crawled onto josh's lap, straddling him as he littered kisses over josh's face, smiling as he placed one last kiss on his lips.

"i love you, joshy. i know that 'm young 'n all, but i really love you. ya make me so happy."

"you mean the world to me, tyler. i love you to the moon and back, my beautiful princess."

•••
a/n

i love ed sheeran

i had a snow day today and all i did was sleep, make cookies, and watch t.v. lol it was nice

how was your day? i hope you guys weren't too stressed and that you were able to relax for a bit. make sure that you drink water and eat enough food so that you can have enough energy to show your beautiful self to the world!! take some deep breaths and tell yourself that everything will be okay.
-carina

p.s. almost 30k???? i love you all so much. thank you for supporting my writing by voting and commenting, it means the world to me.

p.s.s. is anyone else having problems with in-line comments on wattpad?? bc i can't leave them or look at them and it's really frustrating and stressful and i'm trying to figure out if anyone else is having this problem ://