american money

tw: smut ft dirty talk bc i'm a hoe™ for dirty talk

josh and tyler found themselves in new york, fatigue invading the older of the two as he had been driving for hours. they stopped at a nice hotel and tyler hopped onto josh's back for a piggyback ride, resting his head his boyfriend's neck. he bounced a little with each step josh took and the brunette giggled at the motion, his laughter bouncing off the walls of the lobby as they entered. the man at the desk smiled at the endearing sight.

"how may i help you?"

"a room for two, please." josh brought tyler higher up on his back as he started to slip down. he added, "king sized bed, if that's available."

the man clicked through some things on the computer. "the only one we have with a king sized bed is the honeymoon suite, is that all right?"

josh nodded and exchanged his payment information, getting the key card for the room. they walked to their room, tyler unlocking the door for them since josh's hands were busy holding him up.

the walls were a warm sand color, a bed sitting in the middle with crisp, red sheets and light pink pillows. rose petals scattered over the bed, creating a romantic atmosphere. a large jacuzzi tub was in the corner of the room, and tyler immediately jumped off of josh's back to run to the bath. josh chuckled and followed the small boy.

"joshy, look! let's take a bath," tyler exclaimed, peeling his sweater off of his skin and tugged his shorts down. he watched josh as he did the same, leaving the two of them in their underwear. tyler discarded his panties onto the ground and leaned over to plug up the tub. he turned the water on, holding his hand under it to make sure the temperature was okay.

as the water ran tyler hummed a random tune and twirled his hair around his finger, oblivious to josh's wandering eyes. josh noticed a small bowl of rose petals on the edge of the tub, grabbing it without tyler noticing. the young boy twisted the water off and dipped his feet into it, submerging his body into the warmth.

"you comin'?"

josh admired the beauty sitting in front of him for a second before he joined him, scattering the petals atop the water as he did so. tyler gasped and looked back at josh, settling between his thighs as he pressed his back against his boyfriend's chest.

"you're so beautiful," josh mumbled and ran his hands up and down tyler's thighs. the brunette squeaked in surprise but leaned into josh's touch, desperate for friction.

"feels s' good, joshy. m-more," he whimpered, unaware of what he was feeling. josh obliged and brought his hand higher up, dangerously close to the area that was begging to be touched.

"use your words, babe. what do you want?"

"t-touch me, please."

josh trailed a finger up tyler's shaft, loving the broken moan that ripped from the young boy. he grasped tyler's length, slowly stroking his hand up and down at an antagonizing pace. tyler shut his eyes tightly and breathed in a shaky breath.

"oh, faster, m'need more," tyler whimpered and jutted his hips up into josh's hand. the friction was unbearable and he felt pure ecstasy, his hips thrusting up in pace with each pump. tyler was so unfamiliar with the action and josh knew he wouldn't last much longer.