Chapter Six "Xavier and Dana."

2-25-17
1,774 Words
Lance's Pov-

I smile, waving at my mother's crying face. Just to have her in my life again makes me want to cry, her heart already warming into mine and I wouldn't be shocked if someone told me that she was my birth mom, but I know she isn't because clearly she's a virgin. I'm glad that she is though, it's nice to hear that someone has waited that long for a mate, and even when she thought she had found one with Xavier, I'm glad she waited. Maybe deep down, she always knew he wasn't the one.

I always knew that he wasn't good enough for her, but look at me. I hurt her too, an I'm not proud about it, but what Alpha Lukas had told me just made me believe him.. isn't that strange? He made me believe that Paris was the enemy at age nine, but as I grew up and went through training I met wiser, older people of the pack who told me stories of how horrible my father was and how perfect, and kind Paris was. She had a horrible childhood and I can see why she acts the way she does toward other packs. I could only wish to be as amazing as she is, as wonderful as a leader, and alpha, as she is.

"Baby, please come and visit soon. Or I can come visit! Oh my gosh.. my baby is an Alpha.. you're leaving me. Baby, please be safe." Over the few days I've stayed her, I've gotten very close with her found mate and he's a great guy, pretty funny too. He can definitely make a great change in her cold side. "Oh gosh.. I'm losing you again." She wipes her tears and pounces on me, hugging me tightly to her as if I'll disappear, as if I'm leaving forever when reality I'm leaving for a month or so. Maybe even longer, I'll leave until I can come back.

"I love you mom," I whisper in her ear and she smiles, pulling back as she takes a few steps away, distancing herself from me, probably thinking that it'll help with the pain of me leaving.

"I love you too baby, now go! Your pack is waiting for you." She offers a grin and I give one back, kissing her forehead before leaving, my hand slowly dropping out of hers with the farther I walk away. She gave me a car for my fifteenth birthday, and since I already know how to drive- which she was shocked about, I turn it on and begin to drive the long way back to my pack, only to realize that it's not the pack that I had left only five days ago.

-

I sigh loudly, getting ready to walk into my office to see the guards looking at me carefully from outside. "What is it?" I ask annoyed, watching them look inside the office as my hand is still on the handle.

"Alpha Xavier of the War Pack is in there. He says it's important.. he said its about War and Alpha Paris." The guard named 'Timothy' speaks lowly, almost like a whisper and I nod, opening the door with an annoyed look as I come face to face with the dick of a man, named Xavier. The man who has the same whore on his body every night, by his side right now, the man who causes so much pain that it should be illegal, the man that hurt my mother and will be killed one day because of that.

"Xavier, what do you want?" I ask annoyed as I walk past who I think her name is 'Dana', I could care less because I like calling her the whore better. It suits her. Xavier smiles as he sits down in the chair that is directly in front of my desk, pulling Dana on top of his lap.

"I want to talk," he says simply.

"No duh," I say sarcastically. "I didn't know." I pick up a book off my bookshelf and rummage through the others, finding a spot for it where it should be in alphabetical order. Which means someone was in here.. going through my stuff while I was gone.

"War is coming soon." He says.

"I know this, Vampires against Werewolves." I growl out, looking out the window that looks just like the one at my mother's pack. I remember when I was younger and how her protectiveness over me gave me the sense of comfort I had forgotten. Right now, talking to the man who took that same feeling away from her and ruined her, I feel like I'm betraying that wonderful woman who I have the greatest pride in calling my mom. I need revenge on him for doing that to her, I need a plan.

"So sassy for being what, thirteen?" He chuckles.

"Fifteen." I spit, glaring at him with pure hate, pure venom. He is not welcomed here with open arms, he's welcomed here with no smiles, and no agreements.

He smirks, picking Dana up in his arms and moving her to his right leg. "Why are you acting so rude? Mad that this girl will actually do stuff, unlike your pathetic mother." My body tenses as he calls my mother pathetic and I have to shut my eyes to at least give my wolf a little sanity, but it's not helping.

"Say that one more time. I fucking dare you." I growl out, feeling my claws begin to grow and my canines begin to sprout. I open my eyes and I already know that my once blue eyes, the natural icy color like my mom's, are now black.

"She's a pathetic, disgusting rat who'll never amount to anything because she trusts too easily. I really feel bad for her mate- he didn't get lucky." I charge towards him, pushing the chair to the side and picking him up by the neck, my claws digging into it as blood begins to flow evenly out of it, the same sickening smirk stays on his face though.

I feel angry, as I break his arm and kick him where the sun will never shine. He cries out, the whore running to him and looking at his area almost to check if its okay so they can make pups.

Almost.

But I catch her before she can and I sink my teeth into her neck, her body tensing under me as she begins to shake, feeling the moment of death beginning to sprout through her body but I won't let it come that easily as I take my teeth out.

I am not the man that won't hit a girl, I'm mean and I will always be mean.

I grab her fingers and break them one by one before picking Xavier up off the ground, and taking one sharp, clawed nail, dragging it down his cheek as he struggles against me, a deep cut forming on his face.

In satisfaction, I look towards the door where my guards look in through the glass. "Take them to the cells, I don't want to see them for a long time." I throw them at the door where the guards pick them up and rush away with the bodies.

"Use wolfsbane on the chains. I want them to know what imprisonment really feels like." A sick smirk is settled on my face as my claws turn back to normal, and my canines look like human teeth once again.

My guards nod as they rush by the room and I walk normally towards the phone, picking it up as I press the numbers that will be needed to call my favorite person. They need to know what happened.

"Yeah, mom?" I ask through the receiver and I hear a small laugh and a sniffle, causing a smile to form on my features.

"Miss me already my young pup?" I hear her twenty-five year old voice and it's kind of funny to think that she acts so motherly when she should be out partying and having a life, like a human. But instead she's imprisoned in her way of life with no way out.

"Yes, I do. But there's another reason why I'm calling.." I trail off, the devilish smirk finding its way on my lips once again and I hear a small giggle from her probably hearing the smirk in my voice.

"What, did you hit someone?" She asks teasingly but I nod, even though she can't see me.

"No, I just.. gave 1/100 of the revenge someone should be getting." I say, looking at my bloody fingernails that have Xavier's blood on them, how disgusting.

"Oh, and who?" She asks, curiosity lacing her tone. "As long as they deserved it, then I taught you right." She chuckles.

"Xavier and Dana." I say loudly, strongly and I hear the line go quiet, but I know she's still there because I can hear her breathing.

"Where are they?" She whispers, and the sadness in her voice from hearing their names makes my body ache for me to hold my poor mom, to hug her and tell her it's okay, that I'll protect her from them.

"In the cell downstairs. Care to join me for some revenge?" I ask, looking towards the window. I hear the line go quiet once again, but she's still there, probably weighing out her decisions. I see the trees around my pack, the gates high to keep rogues out that Lukas made and I feel quite bad about it because my mom is the Alpha of Rogues.. and I'm the Alpha of the Blood Pack. Strange name, which I still have yet to ask my mother what it means, since she grew up here.

"I would love to join you." With that the line goes dead, but I can feel her already rushing towards my pack, and it doesn't take long for me to see a large, brown, beautiful wolf running up to the gates and breaking one down with hate, the feeling of Alpha Lukas still lingering in the air. The moment my icy blue eyes meet her icy ones, I know that revenge might go more fast, than what I had thought.