Chapter Thirty-Two

Third Person-

She stands upon the stage, her hand in his as they watch their pack in the summer breeze. Finally, after all the therapy and love, they have finally been able to set a new life for themselves.

A new path.

They watch as their little girl runs around, her white dress blowing in the light breeze. No sweat is on her forehead, just a grin on her lips.

Her name is Blake, Blake Evans, named after her mothers last name. Her coconut brown hair with natural red highlights shines in the sun, her freckles lining her face brilliantly. Her bright blue eyes with green and gold splashes in them show like no others.

She's four years of age, born to her parents of Paris and Xavier. Two unlikely Alpha's to be mated together.

She has a large future. One where she will be the Queen of all werewolves, and her mate with her will already have been King.

If only she knew the dangers of her life ahead, maybe and just maybe, she wouldn't have that smile on her face.

And instead, cuts and bruises.

Training will be hard for her, as it was for her parents.

But everything will work out in the end.

Because at the end, she'll be known as the most powerful werewolf in the world.

Queen Blake Evans, of the werewolves.

-

The end!! Awful ending but glad it's done!

So much love for all! Thanks for all the support! Idk if I should start a story of Queen Blake from her in her childhood to the rest.. But give opinions about me starting a book about that! Thanks loves!