Chapter Twenty-Five "I hate mates."

Unknown Pov-
8-30-17

I hate the idea of having a mate. The idea that they can destroy you with every little particle in their body. One word, one smile, one little touch.

They'll destroy everything you've built.

That's what Xavier and Paris did. The Alpha's that everyone loved. I always got sick when I stood around them, especially Paris as she giggled like a school girl beside Xavier and he smiled like the happiest guy in the world. Then there was Lance in the back trying to appreciate them together, and then came alone Legend.

Paris played Xavier so hard that it was sickening.

But she didn't deserve to die.

All Alpha's deserve a slap in the face but not death, and even if I hated, Paris, I wouldn't ever want her to die. Especially by the hands of her mate.

Or Ex-Mate. Whatever you want to call it, she was playing both of them that I got so bored I forgot.

Oh.. You're probably wondering who could hate the perfect mated couple, but I doubt you'll guess who I am.

You haven't heard of me.

It's because I live deep in the mountains, the coldest region besides Xavier's new pack. I change the weather, I control every turn in motion in the sky, the clouds, the seasons, and what happens to the people.

I control ice, water, fire.

I control what only I know I can, and I can destroy what I think needs to be destroyed.

For I am, the person who took Xavier's wolf from him.

And I'm also the person, who gave it to Legend.

-

Xavier's Pov-

Someone collides into my side, knocking me to the ground. I look up, getting ready to snap but I see a large wolf, standing on four feet, glowering down at me.

I know who she is, yet her once black fur is grey, her blue eyes, are black and her snout is dry.

She's dehydrated, sick.

"Paris," I easily breathe out her name, yet the more my breathing catches up with my brain, the more she starts to move away from me. Slowly, I reach out for her.

Only to have her snatched from me again.

-

I wake up breathing hard, the sun setting on my face from my open window curtains. She was there, she was alive.

Paris is alive.

I tore her apart, didn't I? It was it my imagination? Did I bite her to kill her? Did I inject her? Did I beat her to death? What did I do?.. My mind is racing with thoughts as I leave my room quickly, in search of my beta.

"Dylan." I shout and his head snaps towards mine, everyone in the pack house looks at me with bewildered eyes, before kneeling in honor.

"How did I kill Paris?" I ask pleadingly and he looks at me confused.

"You don't remember Alpha?" He asks and I shake my head, my anticipation building.

"You stabbed her with her sword. It went through her stomach before you cut her palm and eyebrow to her cheek open." He says, watching my every move.

"If she was alive, she'd have a scar from her eyebrow to cheek? And her palm?" I ask him.

"Well, yes but she isn't alive because that's not-"

"Thank you," and with that I walk out of the room, sitting on the end of my bed.

My thoughts are endless. I killed her with my hands. I'm a murderer, I'm disgusting, I'm worthless.

-

Unknown Pov-

I get into his head, ruining his thoughts. I take the happiness away, I take the idea of that girl in his pack away, I take the thought of killing Paris away. And I enter the thought of seeing Paris into his brain as he sleeps peacefully. My happiness grows as I see him frown in his sleep, his body turning quickly and he reaches an arm out to grab her paw.

But she's gone and he wakes up.

Everyone in the pack house is eating their morning breakfast of eggs and bacon, with orange juice made by Mali, a family cook who is 65 years of age and has three girls and one boy. They all have their mates and she has four grandchildren.

He runs out of his room like a crazy person, asking questions as I giggle, toying with his brain. Taking his thoughts and throwing them from one hand to the other before Dylan tells him how and I throw the thoughts back to his brain.

The invisible ball settles his body, calming him down before he leaves for the rest of the day, sitting on his bed and thinking of how disgusting he really is.

I go to Paris, watching her black Phantom Wolf run through the woods, she looks different. She looks sick.

But that's not my problem, I throw some of Xavier's thoughts to her and she stops, before she looks up to where I'm in the tree and I make my body disappear, leaving her to no one.