Chapter Twenty-Six "It wont hurt. Much."

Paris's Pov-
1,197 words
9-1-17
*1 hour after she was killed by Xavier*

I hear people around me screaming, yelling orders, talking so fast and quiet in hushed whispers that I can't even hear them. My werewolf hearing is destroyed, I can't hear hardly anything except human hearing. I can't do anything, my body is paralyzed. I don't even remember what happened, did I wreck? Did a rogue kill me? What happened?

Somebody grabs my cheek and I feel a sting and I gasp, my body shaking before it goes normal again, no movement except my breathing. I hear more yelling, and somebody electrocutes my body again. I feel my breathing getting more regular before they do it again and a mask is placed over my mouth.

"She's going to fall again soon, no one can survives something like that except-" somebody stops talking, their voice familiar.

"Except a Phantom Wolf." My body knows my fathers voice, the familiarity is clear off his voice and I hear pain throughout him.

My body shakes again, my arms failing but I can't open my eyes. I just can't.

"Who's a Phantom Wolf?" My father asks loudly, shouting it practically.

"The leader of them would have to do it." Another voice says, more calm and steady.

"Who's the leader then?" He says frantically, begging for answers.

"She won't do it. She's always been against letting more into the pack, she won't let another person join." A voice calmly says from far away and my father hiccups, and I can feel he's crying.

"Please someone just try.." My father whispers.

"Go get the Alpha of Phantom Wolves.." A voice says quietly, his voice shaking as if he's scared of that alpha.

My body shakes again and I gasp. But my eyesight is still unable to appear and my eyes are still glued shut.

"What's the Alphas name?" My father asks, his voice shaking also.

"Her name is Alpha Rena, Alpha of the Phantom Wolves. She controls everything, minds, body language, mates, weather, everything." A deep voice says, their voice strong and brave.

"Thats possible?" My father asks shyly.

"It is when you're the Moon Goddess's sister," another voice says.

"But how? Nobody knew this." My father says confused.

"Most do, but no ones allowed to speak of it. Speak her name and she can appear, she's not the nice one. She's the mean sister. She's the different one with bipolar moods.. She's Rena."

"Speak my name and she shall appear? I love that."  A woman voice says, her voice screaming power in the room. I shake again, and I feel stabs on my legs and fingertips.

"Alpha Rena.. You came." A voice says, shocked.

"Well, I couldn't miss my most hated person on a hospital bed fighting and listening to our conversation for nothing, right?" She laughs, her voice is so beautiful and calm unlike what she speaks.

"How do you know my daughter?" My father speaks slowly.

"I know everyone. But when your daughter and Xavier decided to showcase to everyone that they had real mates after Xavier and Paris didn't work, they became my problem." She speaks in her thick accent.

"What do you mean problem?" My father asks.

"I take the thoughts, I change the thoughts. I make the thoughts, I hand the thoughts, I give them lies of words and make them say it to each other. I made Xavier do it, and I also made Paris still alive right now, on that bed." This is all confusing, how could she control us like that? What does this even mean?

"I'm confused." My father says again.

"Let me evaluate, I control everything. Everything. I can control her mind and Xavier's, I'm powerful. I can destroy you. I can take people's wolf away from them and give it to other people so their more powerful. That's what I did to Xavier, I gave it to Legend. And you? Has it ever occurred to you that when your wife got killed by rogues, they were Phantoms? She's still alive." The woman speaks with such knowledge that you have to believe her.

How could you not?

This lady is too dangerous to answer something wrong too.

"So you've been in my daughters life since Xavier happened?" My father asks painfully.

"Yes, and now it's all up to Paris to open her eyes. If she's strong enough, I'll save her life and make her Phantom. If not, well then bye bye Paris." I hear her laugh and my body starts surging, struggling to wake up. I need to open my eyes.

"Please don't let her die." My father pleads and I hear him fall.

"It's not up to me. It's up to her. So come on Paris, let's see you wake up." She says and I feel someone now begging to pace around my bed.

"Please don't do this Alpha-"

"I will do what I please." She speaks curtly, a sense of finality in her voice and that shut my father up. His voice no longer straining through the room.

"Wake up," she snaps at me, and I feel someone touch my arm, their nails strong and ready to rip anything out.

She wants to kill me, so why give me the chance to wake up?

Why even try to let me live when she wants me gone so bad?

Why even let me try?

Just why?

I feel a sharp pain in my arm and my body reacts angrily, my bones snapping painfully into my wolf before my wolf gets up off the bed and I'm staring at the lady.

She's young, and very beautiful. She's around twenty-seven. Her lips curved into a smirk, her cheeks are sharp and prominent, perfect. Her lips are big and full, with a crack in the middle where it's cut probably from living in the cold if she does. Her hair is long and golden, shown in a side braid that goes to her elbow.

Her sharp maroon eyes stare at me like she's another creature with every blink and it creeps me and my wolf out as my wolf backs up. Her body is skinny but you can tell she's strong, her maroon joggers and white shirt symbolizes her pack, and the eye color of Phantom Wolves. She has a diamond nose ring on, she looks nothing like an Alpha.

But she holds a much stronger position then one.

She holds her hand out to me, her nails are maroon painted and sharp, cute like claws. She has a diamond ring on her ring finger where your marriage ring goes for humans.

Does she have a mate?

My thoughts are cut off when she speaks to me.

"Change." She says, her voice dominating that I change into my human form, a hospital gown on my body.

"I'll have to kill you, then you'll turn into a Phantom." She rolls her eyes, speaking in a bored tone.

How is she so young if she's the Moon Goddess's sister? Or does she stay young forever?

"You're going to kill me?" I whisper in a croaky voice, my eyes meeting hers and she smiles.

"It won't hurt. Much."