Chapter Ten "I love you Paris."

2-26-17
1,032 Words
Paris's Pov-

I wrap my arms around Legend's back as he pulls his fist back, ready to punch Xavier again but relaxes from my touch, and I lay my head on his back.

"Hey baby, when did you come back?" He asks, turning around and grabbing my cheeks with a small smile.

"Mm.. well Ocean made me go on a long girls shopping trip so I just got home, literally." I giggle and he chuckles, pecking my lips lightly before looking at Xavier who fights against the wolfsbane covered chains. Xavier looks horrible with his bloody, bruised face. Blood falling from his nose and busted lip. He spits blood out, glaring at Legend angrily.

"I hope you had fun," Legend says with a grin as we look at Xavier who's angry, Dana sleeping on the cement.

"I did. Hey Legend? I need to talk to Xavier, alone. It's something that needs to be told to him and I'll tell you all about it later." He nods, kissing my forehead before walking out, the large metal doors shutting with a loud 'clang.'

"Paris, please stop this. I've learned, I regret, I-" I put my hand up to silence him, his lips forming into a frown.

"Your pack will be getting attacked next week on Wednesday. The Vampires have decided to attack much more earlier, and this attack will be right from the kingdom." I pace before sitting in a corner, putting my head in my hands, a large headache forming.

"So my pack is going u-under?" He stutters and I nod, looking through a crack in my hand to see his face more broken and tired than I've ever seen him. It stings, knowing I was the one who did this to him, and he didn't do it to me this time. I did it willingly.

"I'm so sorry Xavier." I do the one thing I never thought I would ever do again when I had left him, never in a million years did I believe that I would even do this, never less do it willingly. My body decides this for me, much more quicker than my mind as I stand up and run towards Xavier's weak body that's still chained up to the wall. I drop on my knees and wrap my arms around him, knowing Dana is still asleep. He wraps his weak arms around my waist and a sob escapes his throat.

"I'm so sorry," a tear drops from my eye and onto his cheek. He shakes his head, pulling me closer and although our bodies are void of sparks, I know that maybe one day we'll be friends.

"Paris, I shouldn't never done those things to you. I'm sorry, I was so stupid, I just thought that since you weren't ready.. and- uh I'm so damn stupid. I'm so sorry Paris," he whispers, tears falling from his eyes rapidly. Instead of pulling away, I take a key out of my pocket without him noticing, and unlock the chains around him so he's free.

"You're free Xavier," I whisper and he pulls back, looking at his bloody wrists. He looks up at me with an unknown emotion.

"Why? I don't deserve this Paris." I hug him one more time before kissing his forehead and standing up.

"I gave you more pain than what you ever did to me. So just.. go." I point towards the door, putting my free hand to my forehead to feel it burning hot, my headache growing the more I stand here. Xavier looks up at me before weakly trying to stand, but falling.

I walk to him and take his hand, a small spark igniting but I pay no attention as I pick him up and wrap an arm around him to carry him towards the door. "I'll tell them that I let you out an that you're free to go. You should have enough time to get your army around and get ready for the beginning of the War Wednesday. Your Alpha strength should help you heal faster but I'm not sure, because you're pretty cut up. Just- if you need help Xavier with Wednesday, just give me a call and I'll help." I offer a smile to which he returns weakly, his eyes beginning to close from how tired, how weak he is.

"Paris, what about Dana?" He asks quietly, as we take tiny steps towards the door. I look over at Dana and feel my anger rise, my fists clenching.

"Oh.. I'll keep her for uh.. safe keeping until the vampires are done raiding your pack Wednesday." I smirk, looking back at her but put an innocent face on when Xavier looks over at me, looking quite thankful, making my stomach hurt and I feel like someone just shattered me. Took every feeling I've ever had, and shattered it. And I don't know why.

"Thank you Paris. I really owe you." I smile, looking at the door that is directly in front of us now. I look down at my white converse and rock on my tip-toes then my heels, repeating the process over and over again.

"You don't owe me nothing because I really hurt you.." I frown remembering the way that I just let Legend willingly beat Xavier over and over again till unconsciousness.

"In all seriousness I deserved it, and it really wasn't enough for what I did to you. But I'm glad you didn't do it.. it probably would've hurt a hell of a lot worse. But damn.. your mate has a great punch for an Omega, it's kind of shocking he is.. I've never seen an Omega angry, or even muscular but wow. You really deserve him." I smile, thinking about Legend's piercing, beautiful grey eyes.

"Yeah, I really am." I smile but then look up at Xavier who's looking at the wall behind me with a frown.

"I uh, I'll leave now." He whispers and begins to open the door.

"Goodbye Xavier." I give him a quick hug, he's an ally, he's a friend.

"I love you Paris," and he's right out the door before I can answer to him.