Park

Today I was going to my friends with the Park.

In Educations of Religious,My friend Viking,My other friend Michelle Obama and me were learning about Imams.

"Do you want to go to park?"Michelle Obama says to me.

"Yes,but I is having no money for the snacks."I replied.

Michelle Obama is giving me a rape face now.

Viking is hearing our conversation and suggests"Do you want to go to money to get my house?"

"Yes,because you is having dog and 3 weeks old baby sister."I says.

Our class is dis the missing and we go to our lockers and gets our stuffs.

We is walking to Vikings house now.Michelle is seeing her mum and she waves.

We is getting to Vikings house now and Michelle Obama is seeing her dog.Her dog shakes the butt at Michelle Obama and she grabs my arm,as she is being scared of the dogs.

Solar,Vikings dog,is making the pig noises now.We run to the shop,and buy the galaxy chocolate and the Doritos.We are unhealthy child.

We walking to the park taking the shortcut.We sees small park and Michelle Obama starting to laughs at it.

"Is that supposed to being a Park?"Michelle Obama saying.

"I is supposing so."Viking says.

"It is looking very sad."I say.

We reach the park,and sees spawn of wild boys playing the basketball like the ballistic squids.

Vika is laughing at the Wild squids,and her face is red now.

We walking around the park,and we sees (image).

"Lets us run through this on the count of threes"Michelle Obama says.

We begin to run like the wild aliens and people is staring at us as we run awesoming.

We reach the end and we see Viking's mum with her baby sisters in the pushchairs.We starting the running to her and Solar is jumping at me,Michelle Obama starts to hide like the healthy iguanas.

Many other dogs like Labrador the golden,poodles etc start to swarm Michelle Obama and she pets one.We see a blind dog and We are all very sad.

We start to walk home as it is getting the darks and the lates.

We is seeing "toy" packet and Viking is the blushing.Because Me and Michelle Obama is the dark skinned and Viking is the white so we are the Oreo.

"I needs to go home and using the toilet now."I says.

"Okay.The Bye!"Viking and Michelle Obama says and waves to me as I is doing the pee salsa to the home.