Hi My Name Is...

This is Harley but everyone calls her Lee

Viewer discretion is advised

---

Lee laid in bed starring at her bedroom ceiling. She was gonna try and get some rest before Selena and Demi arrived, but like many other nights, she was unable to fall asleep. The doctors call it mild insomnia.
Lee reached over and grabbed her phone, seeing that it's been two hours since she laid down and attempted to go to sleep. She lets out a groan and looks down at her snoring bulldog and rolls her eyes, but gives a small smile at her best friend.

Zzzt Zzzt

Her phone goes off, telling her she has a text. She picks her phone up again and See's that she has a text from Selena.

'Hey leelee! We're almost there, if your cuddle buddy of the night is still there now would be the time to kick her out 😘😘'

Lee rolls her eyes and tosses down her phone.

'That was one time'  She thinks as she climbs out of bed, her bare feet hitting the floor, waking her dog Bumpy up.

"C'mon boy, we're gonna have company" she tells while walking to the bathroom. Lee quickly hops into her large shower, turning the hot water as high as she can stand it before she begins to shower.

10 minutes later, Lee stands in front of her mirror dressed in a pair of loose jeans and a gray american eagle T-shirt. She runs a hand through her dreadlocks while spraying them with a hair spray, just as she finishes, her phone chimes. She picks it up to see that she has an alert from her security system.
She opens the security can to see Selena's car pull up to her house. She watches as Selena gets out with a broad smile on her face, making Lee smile slightly as well. She watches as another woman gets out of the car, Lee feels her heart rate quicken slightly and she licks her lips as she watches Demi step out of the car and stretch, exposing her toned stomach.

Lee turns off her phone and sprays herself with some cologne before heading out of her bedroom.

--

"Okay, so I should warn you." Selena begins. "Lee is a bit of a... Stud so there's a chance that one of her play things are still inside." Selena says in an annoyed tone that didn't go unnoticed by Demi, she vowed to ask Selena about it when they were alone. "And she flirts with almost anyone so Dont read too much into it, and Dont think nothing of it. She's harmless unless you try and ask her about her past." Selena stops Demi from walking and looks her dead in the eyes.

"Do not ask about her past." Selena says seriously.

"Why no-"

"Just Dont. It's a very... Delicate subject." Selena's firm tone leave no room for Demi to ask any more questions, instead she lowly nods her head and and bites at her lip.

'What am I getting myself into?' She thinks as she follows Selena up the few stairs that led to Lee's front door.
Selena lifts her hand and rings the door bell. While they wait, Demi takes that time to look around her surroundings and is finally able to take in the modest yet luxury home that they were at.

Demi can tell that the house is clearly a two story, and that the house had to have been restored due to the fact that the house has a few old timey features to it, the porch the windows and even the door looked like as though they had been there for years but it had been restored tastefully. Demi couldn't help but feel a sense of relaxation as she took in the effects of the exterior.