Dont Burst My Bubble

Viewer discretion is advised
Here's some Hemie Fluff for you for being so very patient.

A few weeks later

Demi's pov

Waking up in Harley Thompson's arms to soft kisses along my neck and shoulder has become my newfound addiction

There's just something about being surrounded by her never ending warmth, and being ravished by this muscular tattooed enigma that made me swoon; maybe it's because I know that only I am graced with this side of her, this soft and vulnerable side that she wouldn't dare show to another. Since we've decided to officially date, I have begun to see it even more.

I love it. I find myself waking up with a smile nearly every morning now, and it's all thanks to her. My charming girlfriend.

Girlfriend.

A small giggle escapes my lips at the thought of being able to call her my girlfriend, and as Harley begins to nip lightly at my neck, kissing the already sensitive, already marked skin. Her morning wood nestled comfortably between my bare cheeks, One of her rough tattooed hands slowly slid down my body, outlining every dip and curve with her finger tips; only stopping to grip my hips tightly, earning a small moan from me.

I feel her soft pouty lips smirk against my neck at my response.

'I swear she get's high off of my moans' I think to myself.

I inhale sharply when her hand slips under the oversized hockey jersey that I stole from her the night before. A Red Hockey jersey with a white tire with wings on the front underneath the words DETROIT written in capital letters; her name on the back an the number 30 underneath. It was worn, and smelt just like her, I could tell that this was important to her and most definitely her favorite which is why I was rather surprised that she let me wear it.

Her fingertips slowly stride over my flesh, leaving a trail of fire in their wake as her short nails lightly rake a path up my stomach, intensifying the already restless butterflies; something that always happened when she touched me, kissed me or even just laid her eyes upon me.

Her fingers don't stop at my stomach, they continue their dance upward until they reach my breast their desired destination. I bite my swollen lips as she takes a nipple and lightly strokes it with one finger, a simple action that has a delicious and intense affect on me.

"I'm so in love with your body." She husks into my ear, prompting me to bite harder on my lip. "I just love how soft and smooth it is." She continues in a raspy voice. "And the way it surrenders to me, drives me fucking insane."

The sincerity in her voice turns me on even more; knowing that she's not just saying these things simply to have sex with me makes me feel beyond secure.