Hard Questions

Viewer discretion is advised

Harley

Stepping out of the shower, the dread head lets out a content sigh, feeling less stressed and much more relaxed.

She wraps a towel loosely around her waist, let it rest snugly on her hips before walking into the bedroom, nearly tripping over one of Demi's high heels.

Harley cracks a small smirk and simply push it to the side with her foot, then goes about getting dressed.

Lee makes her way downstairs just as the front door is unlocked and pushed open.

"Who the fuc-"

Ashley steps the house, suitcases in hand.

"There's my little shit." Harley says with a lopsided smile.

"Oh go suck your dick, I'm still older than you." She shoots back, Harley's smile grows larger as she strides over and engulf Ashely in a bear hug, lifting her up.

"Oh fuck! You know I hate when you do that shit!" Ashley manages to get out as Harley squeezes her tightly.

Harley chuckles at her sister's attempts to wiggle out of her arms, not successfully.

"But Assshhhh..." Lee grunts out, squeezing tighter.

"Harley, I swear to God-" She begins, only for Harley to abruptly let go, letting her nearly crumble to the fall but manages to catch herself.

"You're still such an asshole." Ashley states with a hint of a smile, punching Harley solidly in the gut; making the taller sibling groan in pain and clutch her stomach.

"And you're still a little shit." Harley grunts out.

"Oh come off it, I felt those abs that shouldn't have hurt." The blue haired singer states as she places her bags down by the stairs. Turning around she finally is able to get a good look at her younger, yet taller, sister.

"You haven't changed a bit." She simply states. "Besides that giant ass hickey on your neck, you look the same."

Harley blushes brightly, subconsciously placing a hand over her neck were she knew Demi's bite mark rested.

"You dating a vampire?" Ashley questions as she takes in the other bite marks, some faded.

"Nope, She just can't get enough of all this." Harley rags, making the shorter girl fake gag and playfully shove her, making her way into the kitchen.

Harley lets out a loud laugh and follows her.

"Anyway, you're early." Harley states. She opens the fridge and pulls out some left over pizza, warming it up for the two.

"Yeah, I was done recording early so I decided to surprise you." Ashley takes a slice of warmed up pizza and begins blowing on it, while Harley simply bites into a steaming slice, her eyes watering from the heat that radiates from the cheesy goodness.

"I was also hoping to catch your new side piece." She continues, looking to Harley and awaiting her reaction.

The taller girl unknowingly plays right into her hands, she abruptly stops chewing.