Sucker For Pain

Pretend that the chick kissing Lee is Demi.

-----
Viewer Discretion is Advised

Lee's pov

Waking up alone is something I've grown accustomed to. I'm used to waking up to a cold empty bed, and a huge empty house and every time I would wake up alone i'd simply shrug and go about my day. This is not anything new. But when I awoke in Demi's bed, surrounded by her scent but not her warmth, I awoke in a panic and felt as though I had been abandoned yet again.

I slowly sat up, running a hand through my tangled dreads. I had a mild headache from the wine I shared with Demi earlier at lunch, and my eye's were sore. I lean against the headboard and take in a deep breath to still my nerves, and immediately I am surrounded by Demi's perfume and shampoo. I usually hate perfume, it was always too fruity  and too intoxicating, made me feel like I was hot boxing in Bath & Bodyworks. Not when Demi wore it, it was always just the perfect amount.

I let out a low growl as I look around the bedroom, not seeing any signs of Demi's presence.

'Her keys and wallet is still here' I note when I see it sitting on the nightstand.

I slide myself out of bed, my bare feet making contact with the cool hardwood floor. I don't bother getting dressed since i'm still wearing my jeans and sports bra, so I just make my way to her bathroom to take a much needed piss.

Once I finish, I check my phone to see that I got a text from Slim.

Slim
See you at CULT after Midnight   

I don't bother sending a text back, I simply sit down my phone and begin walking around the upper level of Demi's house in search of the curvy woman. I cant help but begin to feel a wave of agitation fill me as I try and think of where Demi may have went off too. I couldn't help but feel as though she should have been in bed with me when I woke up.

'possessive much?' I think to myself as I wander around the house, my anger growing by the minute as I continue to fail in my search for my woman.

'She's not your woman yet Thompson' Fuck off.

I run a hand through my dreads, letting out an agitated huff as I stomp back towards the stairs, running up them taking two at a time until I make it to her bedroom, slamming the door behind me. I pick up my phone with the intent of texting  her when I hear the front door open. I stop my movements, listening as she lets out a sigh and moves through the house. I toss down my phone and storm to the door, but stop short.

'Calm the fuck down Thompson, don't mess this up before you get to enjoy it.'

I take a few calming breaths, then I open the door only to almost run into Demi.

"Oh shit!" She shrieks, placing a hand on her chest. "I thought you were still asleep." She says lowly while moving past me, not even looking me in the eyes.

"I woke up about ten minutes ago." I tell her, watching her step into her bathroom shutting the door behind her. I arch my eyebrow at her behavior. "Uh, where'd you run off to?"

"No where." She answers abruptly, I pick up on her cold tone.

"Well you weren't here." I retort, matching her cold tone. "So obviously you went somewhere."

"Your point?" She questions through the door. "I'm a grown ass woman, I go places and I don't have to explain myself"

"What the fuck Demi? I Dont know what your problem is, but you best fix right quick before this ends badly." I nearly shout, my fists clenched at my side. I didn't know where this is coming from, but I don't fucking like it.