PILLOWTALK: PART II

Viewer discretion is advised

Lee was not one for dates, she was more of a hit it and quit it type of gal. She tried to go on a date when she was but a teenager, but she ended up diving deep into their waitress behind the restaurant.

On another occasion, she ended up getting into a fight with the waiter because he was flirting with Lee's girl; at least that's how it seemed in the biker's dark eyes. Needless to say, Lee hasn't been on a date in years.

Sure she's gone to events with women on her arm, usually an up and coming model or brand new actress, but that was just for appearance sake, to make their career begin with a bang as they become known as the woman who was on Mr. December's arm that one time. They get their fame and Harley gets a fat check.

But never a date. Until Taylor that is, the best thing that ever happened to Harley in her opinion. Date night was a common occurrence between the two, and Harley adored those moments.

She enjoyed planing out the date with such meticulous details just to see that vibrant smile take over Taylor's face. And then the sex, the steamy exhaustive sex that followed always made her look forward to their scheduled date nights. But we all know how that relationship ended, and maybe that's why Harley is standing in her large walk in closet with a clenched jaw and a light sheen of sweat on her forehead.

"Fucking hell." She mumbles as she looks through her sea of clothes. She hated this part of dates, not knowing what to wear.

She always wore the best clothes when going out to run errands or have lunch with a friend, or even on the red carpet; many times she's appeared on television when fashion experts are talking about how phenomenal or ridiculous a celebrity is dressed. She's always been on the top five on the list of best dressed. She never stresses about what to wear, except for dates.

Harley takes a peak at her phone only to see that she's late. It's exactly 7pm and she was supposed to be ready to walk out of the door at this time.

"Shit." Lee curses as she grabs the first hanger she put her hand on and quickly rushes out of the closet. The dread head rushes to throw on her clothes, her heart pounding in her chest and echoing in her ears as she rushes around.

Right as she pulls on her black button down collared shirt, the door bell rings and she can hear Bumpy barking downstairs. Lee quickly grabs her tie and rushes downstairs, throwing the door open.

"Hi!" Harley greets out of breath, only to have even more breath kicked out of her body as she takes in Demetria's appearance, every curve of her hips and voluptuous thighs. The way her her eyeliner made her eyes brighter and more piercing than they already were, giving her that seductive husky look that drove Lee to the point of insanity.

And the heels, my God the heels that made her legs longer than they are, and taller than she is. She was eye to eye with Lee now, and she loved it.

Lee is pulled out of her inner thoughts from the sound of Demetria's contagious laughter.

"What?" Lee questions with a slight frown. The singer continues laughing while pointing at Lee's appearance.

Lee looks down to see that he shirt and vest was misbuttoned and her tie was sloppily around her neck. And worse of all, she forgot to put on her pants. Lee quickly cover her boxer clad self, her entire face heats up and turns a deep shade of red and embarrassment.

"Oh baby," Demetria coos as she places her hands on either side of Lee's cheek. "Is this another one of your fantasies?" She asks innocently, clearly toying with the dread head.

"Fuck you." Lee groans, pulling away from a laughing Demi, unable to stop the small smile that overtook her lips.

"After dinner I promise," Demi laughs as she follows Lee upstairs after petting the drooling bulldog on the head.