Cher Bear Cares

Viewer discretion is advised

Demi's POV

The sound of my phone buzzing is what I awoke to. I slowly stick my hand out from my warm cave of blankets, blindly reaching for my phone. I turn on my phone and look to see that there's multiple texts from my manager. Not exactly how I want to start my day. Before I can input the code to unlock my phone, i'm interrupted by the sexiest raspy voice I have ever heard in my life.

"Nu uh, we promised no phones today." I look up to see Harley strutting into the bedroom, wearing a pair of baggy sweat pants and a sports bra. He abs practically bulging from her creamy skin, her tattoos on full display, waiting for me to rake my eyes over them, and rake my eyes over them I did. Her dreads were uncontained, laying loosely on her broad shoulders.

"It's my manager." I answer as she finally makes it to the bed, climbing onto the bed and eventually on top of me.

"Tell him to fuck off, today is no share Sunday." She says huskily, her lips flickering against my neck as she lightly kissed at me, making me shudder lightly.

"Mmm possessive much?" I ask. Her kisses become hungrier and more passion filled. "Fuck babe." She smiles against my breast before lifting the covers to get into bed with me.

"I plan on it." She mumbles against my lips. I feel her hands lightly scratch at my hips, making it's way up my thin shirt and to my breast making me beyond happy that I decided to sleep without a bra.

"I thought you had a meeting." I say lamely.

"I do" She mumbles, lifting my shirt up to pull it completely off of me. "But i'd rather play with Maria and Rosario..." I moan as she uses the names she gave my breasts. There was something about those names rolling off of her tongue that made my toes curl.

"Baby don't tease me." I whimper as she flickers her tongue against Rosario, her favorite.

"Relax darlin, we got all day." Harley husks, her crooked yet charming smile makes it's way onto her lips. I bite my lips in anticipation, my manicured nails raked up her arms, trailing over her knotted muscles up to her broad shoulders and resting on her neck where I tugged at her dreads.

"But I want you now." I tug her closer by her dreads, pressing our lips together in a hunger filled kiss. She pulls away and sits up on her knees. I watch as she grins at me, and then she reached her hand down to grip her hardening member, rubbing roughly. I bite my lip and look up into her intoxicating orbs.

"As you wish." She husks out.

"Oi! Demi! Have you gone completely mental?!"

Cher's voice snaps me out of my... thoughts. I awake from my stupor to see my coffee mug overflowing with pipping hot coffee, dripping onto the counter and soon onto my hardwood floors.

"Shit!" I quickly jump back before it can fall onto my feet. I carefully sit down the coffee pot and go to grab something to clean up my mess, Cher just laughs hysterically while moving to sit down on the opposite counter, a bagel dressed in cream cheese in hand.

"Someone must still be in La La land over there." Cher says as takes a bite of her bagel with her pearly white teeth, her smile never leaving her lips as she does so.

I let out a groan and begin cleaning up the spilt coffee, trying not to burn myself as well as trying to keep the blush from making it's way onto my face.