PILLOWTALK: PART I

Viewer discretion is advised
-------

'Drag of a cigarette, sheets are all soaking wet
Coldplay on the radio
You keep running through my head
Wanna do it again, we can take it nice and slow

Make music when you're moanin'
From night until the morning
Just tell me when you're ready
And Imma paint your body with my lips'

The music cuts and Demi takes a breath while picking up her water bottle to take a sip.

"Demi that was beyond perfect!" Her producer, Manny shrieks. "And your voice, it sounds like pure sex on a Sunday."

Demi simply smiles at Manny's praise and takes off her headphones before stepping out of the booth.

"Seriously babe, your voice is magnificent." Manny continues, fanning himself dramatically with his hand "You are successfully the first woman that has made me bust a nut"

Demi chuckles and blushes at the man's words.

"Thanks, I got a new coach and the sessions are definitely paying off." Demi can't help but smirk at the mention of Lee.

"Oh please, you don't sing about glorious sex unless you got some good dick." The flamboyant producer insists with a mischievous smirk.

"Besides, Cher took it upon herself to tell me about your sexcapades with Mr.December. In great detail might I ad, that bitch should write a book."

Demi licks her lips as she thinks about Lee. The biker had spent the night again, and every night since their night at the club.

She loved waking up to the biker's light snores, and her overwhelming warmth. She also loved how clingy she gets in the mornings; it actually surprised her that the big bad biker was clingy.

"She can be colorful." Demi tries.

"Bullshit, I know you like to be slammed like a ragdoll," Manny states with pure sass. "Don't act modest, hell you just wrote a damn song about it."

"Well, if it's not rough it isn't fun." Demi simply shrugs as she steps out of the booth, picking up her phone.

"Honey, preach." Manny says with his hands extended to the heavens.

Demi simply giggles while sending off a text.

"But any who" Manny continues. "When do I get to meet Mr. December? You said she would be joining us this morning." Demi rolls her eyes playfully from the hint of disappointment in his voice.

"She was, but she...slept in and fell behind schedule on her errands." Demi says with a mild blush, licking her lips as she think about that morning.

Earlier that morning

"Ohhh shiiitt..." Lee moans as grabs a fist full of Demi's locks of hair, watching as the singer expertly deep throated her.

Demi smirks up at Lee, watching the biker writhe in pure pleasure. She pulled away until the tip was at her lips, lightly licking at the tip before sliding her mouth slowly back down onto Lee's pulsing member.