Chapter 2

I sat in my desk with a notepad and some markers. At this point I'm waiting for everyone to finish their exam, so I can go home and pack for Hawaii. But I knew better because everyone in my class I grew up with, some are really slow test takers and will take all the time that is given to them. Then there are the other kids who finish it entirely too fast, just so they can go back to sleep. Then there's me, I take about half the time that is given to us, but I don't rush.

The rest of the time I just draw on my notepad, most of the time making something for Ally. We do this little thing where we artistically draw each others names, write notes, or just plain draw random things because we have nothing better to do.

I was drawing a batman symbol at the moment. its kind of an inside joke for both of us, she will come up behind me and whisper in a deep voice "I'm Batman" haha I don't entirely get it either.

once I was done with drawing because I grew very bored of it, I put my head down, and my hair fell down so it draped over my eyes. That's one of the perks of my long hair, I can actually sleep and the bright florescent lights aren't shining in my face.

It took me a little to get comfortable in these hard, cold desk, but I eventually fell sleep.

*dream*

I approached two branches blocking my pathway. I pushed them to the side and walked through.

Everything was green and I was walking through a forest of palm trees.

I looked around wondering where the heck I was. But I kept walking.

I walked up to what seemed like a huge, clear, beautiful waterfall with a huge stream connected to the bottom of it.

people were jumping in, swimming, floating, and laughing. Everything was beautiful.

I Turned my head to see a tall guy with dark hair, and tan skin looking at me, he had a perfect big white smile.

I walked towards him, and he walked towards me.

Once he was next to me he held out his hand. I set my hand in his, then he closed his shut, lacing his fingers throughout mine, and then we walked to what seemed to be a rope swing.

The guy lifted me up so my feet were on top of the knot on the bottom of the rope, and I squeezed my hands tight, locking my hands with the rope.

He grabbed me by the waste and pulled me back so was at and angle, then he released me. I was smiling looking up at the sun, my hair swaying in the wind. I released the rope swing and jumped into the crystal clear blue water, making a huge splash.

what seemed like seconds the guy was right behind me in the water. I swam next to him and held onto his torso. Man this guy had some serious muscles!

we looked into each others eyes and he put his hands on my face slowly moving his lips towards mine.

DING DINGGG DINGGGGG

I sat up fast in my desk fixing my hair and walking up to the front of the classroom to grab my bag.

I walked out into the crowded hallway, and made my way to the student parking lot.

Finally, I forgot what this feels like. To be free and not have to worry about doing homework, or studying for test. Just one more year and I'm done for good with high school.

I walked up toward my beautiful red mustang with Ally standing up against it, of course waiting on me to open the door.

"Could you walk any slower! Hello schools out I only have one day with my best friend!"