Chapter 5

Common ally pick up the phone, I do have to be somewhere in an hour...

"Hello?"

"Ally!!!" Finally, it takes her forever to answer a phone.

"Care to inform me why you sound so, i don't know, happy?"

"So I um, met guy today"

"oh that surprises me.. How big are his hands?"

"Are you being serious? why the heck do you want to know how big his hands are?"

"Emily common, nobody wants to date a guy with little girly hands."

"okay, if that's the reason they are way bigger than mine are."

"okay next question! how tall is he?"

"I mean I don't know, I never really asked him, but I'm to his shoulders and I'm 5'9 already. So yeah I guess he's pretty tall, But can you ask normal questions that normal friends ask their friends."

"You know what I don't like your tone young lady! But anyway he's extremely tall! You know that means if I stood next to him I would be to what his stomach?"

"Well I'm sorry you're short" very, very, very short.

"Okay, whatever.. is he hot?"

"ohhh don't get me started, do you remember our dates yesterday?"

"which ones?"

"The first ones." wow we are bad people.

'oh yeah, the blonde one is great in bed."

"wait what? you had sex with him, when?"

"oh good I thought you heard us yesterday."

"Ally what the hell? you screwed a guy in the same house as me, while I was sleeping?"

"wow you are really surprised, oh wait it's because you are a virgin." yes I was.

"Okay, off of this subject, PLEASE just help me!!!!" I really needed to get ready, because I really didn't want to keep Ryan waiting, he seemed excited to see me.

"What do you need help with?"

"What am I going to wear?"

"Hahahahahaha" she laughed for a very, very long time. When I say a long time, I mean I set my phone down, walked downstairs, ate an entire meal, and when I came back up stairs she was just finally starting to stop laughing.

"Ally, will you please just tell me WHAT THE HELL is so funny? Why aren't you taking me serious?"

"Oh you weren't kidding?" she stopped laughing.

"Why would I be?"

"Oh.... Wow, I never thought you would ask me what you should wear." Oh now I get why she's laughing, she usually asks me what outfit she should wear, well except for yesterday, but even then I was with her to buy those things weeks ago.

"Okay let's be serious, what should I doooooo?!" I kind of had an idea of what I would wear, but I wanted a second opinion on it.

"Well first of all your hair, leave it wavy, so if y'all happen to go swimming your hair won't get messed up."

"Okay well that's not a problem, it's already wavy, I was at the beach today with Gray."

"Okay well of course wear a cute bikini, but then I would wear cute shorts with holes and flared ripped ends, But for the shirt wear something that's cute, but at the same time shows you didn't put a lot of time into choosing something to wear."