Chapter 10

"Wooooooooh!" Ally was screaming at the top of her lungs on a huge rock before she jumped in to the bright blue pool water.

All you could hear was music, screaming, laughing, and the sound of people splashing in the water.

Turns out she met a guy earlier today and she was already planning on taking me to his party tonight, so basically she made me feel guilty so I would go with her.

While she drove us over here she told Ryan and I that we had to keep our distance from each other and we need to have one night of freedom before our relationship gets too serious. But I know that if a guy got too touchy with me Ryan would probably punch him in the face. Out of the corner of my eye I can see him watching my every move from a distance.

I made my way into the kitchen so it could grab a beer.

I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and pull me closer to the body behind me, the person put their face so there mouth was close to my ear, rubbing up against my neck.

"When is my punishment over, I want to be with my girl." Ryan's deep voice grumbled into my ear.

I shrugged my shoulder and he started creating small kisses going down my neck.

I squealed being extremely ticklish and turned around quickly reaching up and pressing my lips against his.

I saw Ally out of the corner of my eye and pushed Ryan away from my touch quickly before he was pulled away forcefully.

She slowly walked towards us swaying from side to side. Okay is she seriously drunk now? she drank a whole keg back home and now she's drunk. Either I'm going crazy or she drank two fucking kegs while I wasn't watching.

"Youuuu guys are bitchessss." She said dragging out her words.

"Okay what's wrong now Ally?"

"Alllll I asked of you, is to live a little, and stop fucking around with one fuckinggggg guy!" She had to grab onto a counter to steady herself.

I chugged the rest of the beer I had in my hand and grabbed another downing another half a can. Let's just say when it comes to being able to hold our alcohol Ally and I do a pretty good damn job.

I walked away with the beer because I didn't want Ally to say anything to me she would regret tomorrow, and then went out to the front of the house. Ryan didn't follow because I think he got the clue that I wanted to go by myself.

I walked out of the already open door scrambling through all of the people and made my way down the pathway.

I saw a girl with short blonde hair in a beautiful pink dress all by herself next to a tree. I walked toward her and as I got closer to her I could hear her silent sobs.

She looked up and wiped her eyes fast giving me a big smile to attempt to show me she was okay, but I wasn't going to buy that. So I kept walking further toward her.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay." She kind of stumbled on her words.

"What's your name?"

She wiped her eyes again probably to stop new tears and said "Catie, I mean Catlin, but you can call my Catie."

"Well hey Catie, I'm Emily." We connected our hands together and I gently shook hers.

"Well Catie I noticed you were out here all alone, and I'm figuring out you're upset. You wanna tell me about it?"

She stopped debating on wether she would want to tell a complete stranger "I've been dating this guy named Isaiah and we have been dating for two years right?" She's stopped as if she wanted me to answer, so I nodded.