Chapter 6

I jumped up grabbing my annoying ringing phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Emily!"

"Ally why the heck are you calling me this early?"

"Please it's almost eleven."

"Are you serious?" I looked down at my phone and sure enough it was 10:55.

"Anywayyyy, how was last night?"

"It was perfect, I need to go get ready though I have to see him again like, right now."

"I have news, don't cut me off!"

"Okay fine please hurry."

"My mom is letting me go to Hawaii in one week, she said it was a surprise, since I didn't really do much for my birthday."

"Are you serious! That's amazing! Why didn't she say that i don't know, a couple days ago?"

"Well she noticed how sad I was, and she surprised me when I woke up this morning, well you know like ten minutes ago."

"Okay well I have to seriously get ready, I will catch you up when you get here okay?"

"Okay bye, love youuuuu!"

"Love ya too."

She hung up the phone before I did and I threw mine onto my bed, and rushed to go take a shower.

*

Finally my hair is dry, and I'm dressed and ready to go.

I picked up my phone and slid it into my pocket. I made my way out the door and toward Ryan's house.

Once I got there I knocked on the door and spencer I believe his name was opened the door with a smile.

"Oh hey Emily, are you here to see Ryan?" He looked confused.

"Yep we were suppose to hang out today."

"Well you can come in, his room is up the stairs and to the right."

"His room?"

"Oh yeah he sleeps forever, but I'm pretty sure if you went up there it wouldn't be a problem for him to wake up."

"Oh um okay?" I started walking to the stairs.

"Oh hey Emily, just don't screw him up like the last girl did."

Last girl? I nodded and continued walking.

I approached his room and barley pushed it open trying hard not to make a sound.

Awww he is an adorable sleeper.

I walked right up next to him and tapped him a couple times.

He didn't move.

I continued tapping him and said "Ryannnnnnnn."

He still didn't move!

This time I used a little more force, what do you know.

He still didn't move.

I saw a cup on the night stand I picked it up and walked into the bathroom.

I filled it up with water and walked back next to him.

I tried one more time to say his name but he didn't move.

I threw it on him, he jumped out of bed soaking wet, I mean I felt bad but I couldn't stop laughing.

He looked at me like I was crazy, his eyes were still kind of red from sleeping.

"I have been trying to wake you up for the last five minutes, and I had no other choice."