Chapter 4

I walked into the house and gave my mom to bags of things she needed.

"Hey sis do you want to go down to the beach with me?"  I turned around to Gray wearing sunglasses and his bright orange swim trunks.

"Finally, a good idea!" which it was, it would be a great way to start out my vacation.

"Yeah I have some of those sometimes" he said in a semi serious way.

I laughed, and walked upstairs to get some things to take to the beach, my towel, tanning oil, some headphones. Then I changed into a short peach sundress, it was plain and simple, but I liked it because it went perfect over a bathing suit.

I walked I then walked outside and sat on the steps waiting for gray to come with out here with me.

I looked at my phone and i had so many texts and missed called from ally, of course. I forgot to tell her when I got here.

Texting ally back gray came outside and said "Hey sorry it took me so long, ready to go?"

I looked up and smiled "yep"

It only took us about five minutes to walk to the beach but we kept walking so we could find some people we could talk to. On the other hand gray hasn't put his phone down since we started walking.

"Gray who are you talking to that's so important?"

"Ahhh nobody really while you were gone I went on a jog and I met a couple girls, and I got their numbers" he looked at me with a grin.

"Oooh lucky them." Note the sarcasm.

He elbowed me in the arm and we kept walking and then we both looked up at the same time.

Everybody running around, jumping in the water, tanning, surfing, you name it, it was there. Can my day get any better?

We picked out a spot in the sand and laid our towels down. While I stripped down into my bikini, gray had already managed to get the attention of some girls. Great all alone already.

Laying down on my stomach I was so comfortable I fell asleep with the warm sun on my back.

*

I suddenly woke up to gray poking me with his feet.

I looked up at him and said "stoppp I'm trying to sleep!" 

He got down beside me and said "Em don't look now but there are a group of guys staring at you."

"Wait what, where?" I started looking around, but I froze when I saw them looking at me.

"common just go with me down to the ocean." He said to me, holding out his hand.

I sat up and grabbed his hand, then we walked toward the crystal blue water. Right when we got there he picked me up and threw me into the water, knowing I probably wouldn't want to get in.

I came up to the surface fast taking a big breath, "Grayson! You did not just throw me into the water!!!!"

He walked towards me and moved a piece of my hair out of my face "I think I did."

"Was this all a big trick just to throw me in the water?"

"Sorry sis not this time" he gave me one of his big smiles and whispered " look to your right."

Sure enough all six guys were starring away. I walked back up the spot me and gray were sitting at, picked up my dress and walked straight past the guys that were looking at me.

Looking out of the corner of my eye, I see the guy I just met today! Even better.

I walked up the wooden stairs and put my dress on over my head and pulled it down. I didn't know exactly what I was going to do yet. But once I get in the water I hate going back to tan because you get sand stuck everywhere!