Chapter 11

We looked everywhere for Ally, we pretty much covered the entire area close to Ryan's house, heck we even went back to the party just to see if she was there.

This was bad. Her phone is dead, the last time I saw her she was completely drunk and I doubt she's any different.

"C'mon baby I know you are worried for her but she's 18 she knows how to find your house, if we don't find her tomorrow then well start panicking, but for now can we go to sleep? its almost five in the morning." Ryan said grabbing onto my hand.

Looking into his eyes I could tell he was exhausted, so nodded and we started walking back to his house. It was just me and him, the others gave up about two hours ago and are probably passed out at his house, including Catie.

We walked inside to his dark, silent house. Still holding onto my hand he guided me to the stairs and turned around "Are you going to spend the night with me?" I nodded saying "yeah I mean if its okay with you."  his sleepy eyes got as big as they could and he gave me a slight smile, "of course its okay with me baby, I sleep better when you are beside me anyway, cause I know you'll be okay so I can protect you."

He turned back around walking up the stairs and I followed him. The hallway glowed from Justin's TV flickering from screen to screen.

He opened his door and said "do you want to borrow one of my shirts?" I nodded and sat on the edge of the bed. He pulled a baby blue T-shirt out of his dresser and he placed in my hands, it was extremely soft and he just stood there. I stood up and looked him in the eyes for a second before he could catch on. "oh yeah right, sorry. Don't worry I wont look." he walked the opposite way with his hands over his eyes.

I took off my tank top and untied my bikini top and as I slipped it over my head I could see Ryan turn around and I quickly wrapped my arms around myself covering up what I could "Ryan. seriously." he looked up at my eyes and said "I didn't see anything sorry I just kept hearing a phone vibrate and I wondered if it was mine." I looked over at my phone and I saw Gray's contact picture on my phone.

I pulled to baby blue shirt over my head and rushing to answer my phone. "Hello?"

"Heyyy Sis I just wanted to tell you if you are looking for Ally don't worry I have her."

"oh thank god is she alright?"

"Yeah don't worry she's fine, you're lucky I'm an awesome brother because she's drunk off her ass, which that probably means you are too. Are you okay? please tell me you are at Ryan's"

"Gray slow down, I'm fine I only had three beers at most. I'm just going to spend the night at Ryan's because we were looking for Ally and it got late."

"oh okay, well I found her passed out on our front porch so I'm guessing you had no clue to check our house."

I snickered "no I didn't think she would actually make it that far."

"Emily our house is like, seven minutes away from your boyfriends house."

"yeah that is when you are sober and you have a clue as to what you're doing."

"okay, well its really late and I'm tired, so I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"okay thanks Gray."

"No problem." and then the phone beeped showing he hung up.

I stood up off the bed slipping my shorts down my hips and turned toward the bed slipping under the blankets next to Ryan.

He was only wearing boxers and my skin tingled when slipped his hands underneath me pulling me closer into his embrace.